Alaska revisted Logo...
Ok I dont know how this is working BUT it is

If anyone wants the modded files I can post them but I warn you I have no idea how this is working been messing with it for ages
trying to get it right but this is the best I can get for now..

heres a small VIDEO of it in action
i would love the files.

i always wanted the logo view within alaska

many many thanks.
I am still fiddling with this wont to get it 5 on the screen have the middle selected and for some reason it wont scroll backwards from the start
Once ive done that ill post the files. Unless anyone else can sort this out I am not a coder :-(
Ram2000 Wrote:I am still fiddling with this wont to get it 5 on the screen have the middle selected and for some reason it wont scroll backwards from the start
Once ive done that ill post the files. Unless anyone else can sort this out I am not a coder :-(

Hard for anyone else to sort it out without the files. Wink

Focusposition however sets what item is in focus. And a wraplist sounds like what you need? http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Wra..._Container
filigran Wrote:Hard for anyone else to sort it out without the files. Wink

Focusposition however sets what item is in focus. And a wraplist sounds like what you need? http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Wra..._Container

thanks ive manage to get it scrolling both ways now and moved the selected one across still trying to get it to display 5 shows per page
and fiz the size ive added a darker overlay at the bottom but not sure about that yet.

As I still cant get an extra view to show up this is overwriting the banner view
heres the file if anyone wants to look at it.

LOGO.RAR You will need to extract teh pngs into your media folder and I would suggested backing up your original Viewtype_banner.xml first.

I cant find where to disable the rating and studio logo must be in a global setting somewhere ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Alaska revisted Logo...0