[REQUEST] SeeSaw (Video) Plugin?
Lightbulb 
There is a new website in beta called SeeSaw which brings together BBC, channel 4 and Five streams. http://www.seesaw.com

Is there any chance a plugin could be created for this?
It hasn't actually launched yet has it ? As far as I'm aware it's only just gone into beta testing.
Indeed it's a closed invite only beta at the moment, but you can view the support discussions on http://getsatisfaction.com/seesaw - I've already asked if they are pro/anti XBMC and the response wasn't entirely negative Smile

Like everything else it's flash based with 3 quality levels of streaming, so I reckon it will be possible.
Its pretty good, I would love to see a plugin / script for this.

Problem is at the moment it requires the login with your email and invite code.
It's a closed beta but I mailed today and got an invite code within a couple of hours. Would love this on the xbox/xbmc as my 'browsing' machine (old G3 ibook)in the lounge is too slow for flash and sitting in the spare room on the PC watching TV is not the way to do it!

EDIT: just had a look at some of the source and the streams are RTMPE and RTMPE is not supported in XBMC and from and a quick check will not be due to legal reasons - but please correct me if I am wrong!

"vid": ["rtmpe://cdn-flash-96-live.seesaw.co.uk/a2703/e1/ccp/clips/00000000/96.flv"],
"start": ["40000"],
"end": ["59500"],
"duration": ["19500"],
"link": ["/TV/Drama/b-8537-Shameless"]

Cheers
Cheers for finding out the crucial info, sipart. Shows how much I know eh :p
Would love to see this sometime in the near future...

an "I" from me... Good luck... You guys are clever!!!Cool Smile

Freestyler
Is there any updates to this. Seems the sight has gone live. Don't need any login to watch any shows right now
I agree would love to see a plugin for the seesaw if it's possible. Although does have some advertisment would mean we could get BBC, 4oD and five oD all in one.
anyone know if this is available ??
I'd like to bump this topic up in the hopes someone with plugin development knowledge will be able to wade in and help us out. This site looks like it might be the answer to the 4OD and Demand Five issues we've been having.

Many Thanks

Grindboy
I've looked at this, and I made a proof of concept script, that allows you to watch 1 minute of some videos, but the problem is (after talking to the librtmp author) is that they use a new type of swf verification that has not yet been reverse engineered, and so isn't supported.
At least we're getting closer. Do you know how long it normally takes for code like this to be reverse engineered?
no idea sorry.
No one is working on it. Not enough interest.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] SeeSaw (Video) Plugin?0