Albums sorted by year
Sad 
hello again!

basically as the topic says... could you add also the year of the album to the album view? maybe placed below the album name in the gui (bottom left), or after (top right).

and also add to the option of sort by artist/year. that way the albums could me neatly sorted in chronological order by artist.

opinions, reactions, improvement ideas... feasible or not?

-munde

p.s: just got my samsung 160 gig installed, it's awesome... Cool

edit note: by placing i meant when icons are shown in album view.
hi all,

i have converted all my cds to mp3 files and are now stored into my xbox.
i think it would be nice to add another sort option to the album list as to display all items ordered by year. i had to include the year at the beginning of the album title in order to have them properly sorted.

thanks.
wow! not a single reply...

never thought this was such a stupid suggestion...
i also requested this awhile ago, with no avail...

http://www.xboxmediaplayer.de/cgi-bin....;t=7481

glad to see that i'm not the only one, though  :thumbsup:  would be nice to get some input. is this difficult to implement, or no developer just thinks it's worth it?

-munde
i also asked for this. i have many mp3's in folders such as 1970s 1980s 1990s etc but each folder has up to 1000+ files/songs and it would be nice to be able to sort the list by year. for example, if i wanted to display all songs from the year 1977. its handy being able to sort aphabeticaly but if you want to narrow down to all songs in a particular year its impossible at the moment. it would also be nice to see the list displayed as title, artist and not artist, title as it is at this time.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Albums sorted by year0