[MOD] Fanart_Redux
You are a god damn certified legend! Smile
Invincer Wrote:if it can't play trailers, could it play specific music after a few secods on a movie selection if available? There are tons of movie scores out there, and if you have the extrathumbs going in a slideshow type view, I am just saying, it would be cool. Imagine selecting Jaws, the thumbnail change slides, and then DUH DUH.... DUH DUH... Smile Or any Bond movie or Indy Jones with the theme music.

You know what, I really like this idea. I think it would take a while, and some setting up, to find or produce the right music clip for each movie, then have them hosted somewhere and allow scrapers to pick them up etc... so everyone had this option.

It may not be everyone's taste, and will likely never happen, but it could be a nice feature, imagine the Terminator soundtrack rolling while you're all sitting down waiting to press play... kinda cool my friend, nice idea.
Yep, would be nice. I already have the symphony MP3s of the supposedly top 100 movies of all time, I use the home theater experience plugin, and presently have the trivias slide rolling with a score in the backgroud. Have to select it ahead of time for movie night. Would be great with scrapers. Would be great on main screen, although having the trailer play on the main screen will do nicely too if that is what is being prepared. Smile
Updated guys.
This is ab-so-lute-ly great! Phenomenal even!

is there any other way to start the trailer? I would love to incorporate this on your wall view too!
Invincer Wrote:This is ab-so-lute-ly great! Phenomenal even!

is there any other way to start the trailer? I would love to incorporate this on your wall view too!

Currently the only functional way is to press down after highlighting the scrollbar. Any other way would mess up the flow, in my opinion. Please make suggestions though and if its possible, I'll move it.

Thanks for the support!
My favorite view is your "wall with everything" Smile I got this view and played around with the code and replaced the slidechanger where the fanart is on the topleft. It looks AWESOME.... the slightly bigger size is nice. If the trailer could play in that top window would be nice also. But you see my point about the down press, since up down left and right navigates through your cases on the right. Would it be possible to assign the trailer start to a keypress? or to the play button? I know normally play starts the movie, but since enter and play does the same thing.... I don't know, just throwing ideas out there... Smile
Invincer Wrote:My favorite view is your "wall with everything" Smile I got this view and played around with the code and replaced the slidechanger where the fanart is on the topleft. It looks AWESOME.... the slightly bigger size is nice. If the trailer could play in that top window would be nice also. But you see my point about the down press, since up down left and right navigates through your cases on the right. Would it be possible to assign the trailer start to a keypress? or to the play button? I know normally play starts the movie, but since enter and play does the same thing.... I don't know, just throwing ideas out there... Smile

My expertise is limited. As far as I know it cant be done on the wall view. I'll look into it though as it would be nice.

If you changed anything, please up a picture, I'd like to see if its something I can incorporate.
the download doesn't work for me, it says
"Click here to start download..", i click it and then it says
"Your download is starting.." - and nothing happens.

edit: nevermind, now the link works. maybe the website had some issues. will post feedback when i've tried it out.
the new version doesn't work on my xbox.
did a fresh confluence install, copied the fanart-redux files over - no text anymore:

the "regular" version of confluence works fine.
VelvetKevorkian Wrote:the new version doesn't work on my xbox.
did a fresh confluence install, copied the fanart-redux files over - no text anymore:

the "regular" version of confluence works fine.

New one for me as I dont use an xbox. Anyone else having this problem?
I really want to be able to start the trailer with a press of a key. I tried opening the keyboard.xml file in the system folder and adding the following...
<e>XBMC.PlayMedia($INFO[ListItem.Trailer],1,noresume)</e>

The intent was hopefully press the E key and the trailer would start. Nope, doesn't work. Sad Anyone have any ideas on making a keyboard shortcut to just flat out launch the selected movies trailer?
I was able to get the trailer version of fanart-redux working fine on my xbox last night (As far as text showing up, haven't had a chance to play with the actual trailer functions yet). I suspect VelvetKevorkian issue might have do with using a different SVN version of the confluences skin then the one fanart-redux was created for. I've had similar problems when trying to add the weather.com mod to confluences
Firstly, thank you. You've created exactly what I, and I'd assume most, would want from a view. Great work.

Can I ask a quick question though, I'm happy changing the codes, so how easy would it be to resize this window? I dont care for the director or writer info, so could happily increase the size of the fanart/trailer window 50%, but which files would I need to alter?

Thanks
t2ffn Wrote:Firstly, thank you. You've created exactly what I, and I'd assume most, would want from a view. Great work.

Can I ask a quick question though, I'm happy changing the codes, so how easy would it be to resize this window? I dont care for the director or writer info, so could happily increase the size of the fanart/trailer window 50%, but which files would I need to alter?

Thanks

I think it would take away from the fanart if the extrathumbs were that big.

But if you want to do it, viewsvideolibrary.xml is the only one you would have to change.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Fanart_Redux0