TV Show link home screen
Hi List

Sorry but how can I enable the TV Show link in the home button? I have tried to do it in the skin settings but it is greyed out and I don't see any way of enabling it.

Regards
Per
Hi,

I have the same problem. I'd like to add Movies & TV shows onto the home menu but in skin settings/home window both

Hide - Movie (Videos - Library)
Hide - TV shows (Videos - Library)

are greyed out.

I've added both TV shows & Movies as sources through video.

*Edit* I'm running the latest version of XBMC (downloaded this morning) on a MacMini.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Dan
As the Movies and TV Shows links on the home screen are links to the library they can only be enabled after you have scanned some videos into the library.
Resurrecting an old thread. I have the same problem. Using XBMC Dharma on Apple TV 1 with Mac Mini 10.6.8. I've added properly named tv shows to the tv show folder. Deleted and re-added the source. I see the content and can play it. I just can't get the Hide - TV shows (Videos - Library) option to be selectable (not grayed out). Any help appreciated. I've spent a couple hours on this and it's driving me mad!
bump for solution
You need to set the content of the TV show and Movies.

1. Select "Videos" from the home screen
2. Find the sources you added for Movies and pull up the context menu
3. Choose "Set Content" and make the appropriate selections for scraper, etc
4. Let XBMC scan the content and add it to the library
5. Repeat for the TV shows

Once they are scanned then you should have the option to add them to the home screen.
lehite Wrote:You need to set the content of the TV show and Movies.

1. Select "Videos" from the home screen
2. Find the sources you added for Movies and pull up the context menu
3. Choose "Set Content" and make the appropriate selections for scraper, etc
4. Let XBMC scan the content and add it to the library
5. Repeat for the TV shows

Once they are scanned then you should have the option to add them to the home screen.

Thanks, just got ATV 2 and XBMC recently, didn't know about the Context Menu, will try this evening......cheers
Hi, Bumping an old thread,

Have done the above but the options are still greyed out, can anyone help please?
liamt456 Wrote:Hi, Bumping an old thread,

Have done the above but the options are still greyed out, can anyone help please?

I struggled for a bit, even after trying those options above. I solved the issue by fixing my file structure. Follow the structure listed at the wiki: http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=TV_Shows_%28...Library%29

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show link home screen0