Media info in movie file view?
I want ask you, if is possible add to movie file view - fanart, information about media ( I mean information about sound, codec, etc.. ). This information I can see in library mode.

THX

Alda
no. file view = a view of your files, not a view of your movies.
It's not possible at the moment but not impossible to do. XBMC has to extract the media informations on the fly from the focused or all visible files. But I think that would make the browsing slow, so if you don't implement it yourself, you'll never see it.
No, it isn't necessary. I can work in library mode.
But maybe I'm doing something wrong, because in the library mode I can't see movie cover ( folder.jpg or movie.jpg ) but I see clip from the movie.

Alda
You have to use movie.tbn or <moviename>.tbn to get a cover in library mode... some skins have hq options and use poster/folder/movie.jpg from the movie's folder but .tbn will work with all skins. So if you use movie.jpg, just rename it to movie.tbn and rescan all movies.
Thanks, super It's working but....

In library mode in genre view - is possible add for each genre any picture ?
Where must be this picture saved ?

Thx

Alda
Yes, this is from Alaska but a good majority of skins support this...
PHP Code:
<texture diffuse="poster/postermatteNF.png" fallback="DefaultMovieGenre.jpg">moviegenres/$INFO[ListItem.Label].jpg</texture

This, moviegenres/$INFO[ListItem.Label].jpg means it looks in the folder 'moviegenres' inside the media folder/then if you are highlighted on Horror...moviegenres/$INFO[ListItem.Label].jpg would return-moviegenres/Horror.jpg

And fallback="DefaultMovieGenre.jpg means if it can't locate the corresponding pic it will use this as a fallback

Somewhere there is a thread about Movie/Music genre pictures, probably in the Fanart/backdrop section
thanks for your answer, but I'm not quite sure, where to place this line into skin and where make this folder.

Thank you for each help

Alda

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media info in movie file view?0