• 3(current)
Work in progress...
ronie, do you use the android remote by any chance? any idea how to fix this problem?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=70273
stokedfish Wrote:ronie, do you use the android remote by any chance? any idea how to fix this problem?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=70273

nope, not using one of those.
no clue how to fix your issue, but does T! behave differently compared to other skins?
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
lloydsmart Wrote:Perhaps we could read something from the NFOs to determine which type of case to use? I ask mainly because in my TV Series section, some of my seasons/episodes are TV rips, some are HDTV rips, some are DVD rips and some are Bluray rips. Some are even Web downloads (iTunes style). It would be nice to have different cases for each of these, and as filename parsing is out due to the CPU usage, perhaps we could do it through the NFO files?

They'd only need to be read once, and the info maybe stored in a file somewhere.

Just an idea.

as long as "source" info is not available in the xbmc database, there's not much the skin can do. (ie. skins can't read .nfo files).
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:nope, not using one of those.
no clue how to fix your issue, but does T! behave differently compared to other skins?

thanks! are you following the thread? it got updated and it seems there's an issue with T! if I got that right...

maybe there's a bug? or something is wrong with my setup. can't test other skins right now (I'm at work) but I noticed another thing: when I play an album by clicking on the "recently added" listing on the home page of T! the fanart does not show up either. might be the same issue.

when I browse the library in T! and pick a song, everything works fine.
the same when I use the android remote in remote mode.

when I play a song by clicking on the recently added listing on the home screen, I get no fanart.
the same when I use the library mode of the android remote...weird.
stokedfish Wrote:when I play a song by clicking on the recently added listing on the home screen, I get no fanart.

i'm pretty sure it's just not implemented in xbmc.
ronie Wrote:i'm pretty sure it's just not implemented in xbmc.

so it's not a T! problem and there's actually no way to fix the problem?
the android remote is cool but if it does not show my fanart, it's useless...

Sad
stokedfish Wrote:so it's not a T! problem and there's actually no way to fix the problem?

you can always post a feature request...
ronie Wrote:you can always post a feature request...

but then what feature do I have to ask for?
i thought fanart is a standard feature of xbmc...
stokedfish Wrote:but then what feature do I have to ask for?
i thought fanart is a standard feature of xbmc...

if i'm correct you are talking about showing fanart for the currently playing artist, right?

this feature was added not too long ago and had several limitations in the beginning.
whether it worked properly mainly depended on how/where you started the song.
as a reference, see my trac ticket from a back then:
http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/7902

the problem with starting a song from the recently added on the home screen is that xbmc doesn't set the MusicPlayer.Property(Fanart_Image) label.
most likely a similar issue exists when using your remote in library mode.

i have no clue if it's even possible to fix either one of those, but one of the xbmc devs should be able to tell.
I thought I'd have a go at using the latest svn release of Transparency! and have been amazed at the work you've put in since the last full version. I'm now running svn 291 (v2.15 I think), and it is fantastic!

My only question is whether or not I'm going the right way about getting it? I went here read only svn trunk, downloaded every file from each folder, and keeping the folder structure, copied them over a separate version of 2.11, renamed it and put it into my skin folder. (couldn't do this with the weather, there was just too many subfolders, so using weather from v2.11).

It's all working as far as I can tell, but is there an easier way to grab the latest svn as it becomes available? Or any utility that makes it easier to download?

Thanks again though, it's looking great!
ASUS M4A785D-M Pro
AMD Phenom II X2 550, (unleashed 4 cores @ 3.2Ghz)
4GB RAM.
ATI Sapphire HD4850 512Mb.
Windows 7 64bit Enterprise Edition.

All media is served over Gigabyte LAN.
ezhik Wrote:I thought I'd have a go at using the latest svn release of Transparency! and have been amazed at the work you've put in since the last full version. I'm now running svn 291 (v2.15 I think), and it is fantastic!

My only question is whether or not I'm going the right way about getting it? I went here read only svn trunk, downloaded every file from each folder, and keeping the folder structure, copied them over a separate version of 2.11, renamed it and put it into my skin folder. (couldn't do this with the weather, there was just too many subfolders, so using weather from v2.11).

It's all working as far as I can tell, but is there an easier way to grab the latest svn as it becomes available? Or any utility that makes it easier to download?

Thanks again though, it's looking great!

lol, no that's definitely NOT the way to do it. ;-)

first, never overwrite 2.11 with the svn version...
second, use a svn client to download all the files (check TortoiseSVN if you're using windows)
Thank you, now I've got it! TortoiseSVN easy to understand and so now I'm using the svn release properly and its even better than the little 'preview' I was getting before.

Much appreciated.
ASUS M4A785D-M Pro
4GB RAM.

Hey Ronie! Just wanted to know if you have any updates or news you want to share with us on your progress as of late. Always look forward to reading about any of your brilliant ideas being made reality.
I notice that when I disable the icon 'Shutdown' on the skin setting for the Custom Shutdown menus, then all the icons to the right of it loose their proper title and just display the text 'Shutdown' when in focus . This is on svn 292.

One more little bug...on the Add-Ons Settings page, the right mouse click doesn't exit the screen, just toggles 'configure', I have to use the keyboard 'Escape' to return to the previous menu.
ASUS M4A785D-M Pro
4GB RAM.

B-Fir3 Wrote:Just wanted to know if you have any updates or news you want to share with us on your progress as of late.

hmm, nope, can't think of anything special...
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Work in progress...0