• 4(current)
Work in progress...
ezhik Wrote:I notice that when I disable the icon 'Shutdown' on the skin setting for the Custom Shutdown menus, then all the icons to the right of it loose their proper title and just display the text 'Shutdown' when in focus . This is on svn 292.
weird...i can't reproduce it.
what xbmc build are you using? could it be a temporary xbmc hickup?

a screenshot would be welcome anyway. :-)

ezhik Wrote:One more little bug...on the Add-Ons Settings page, the right mouse click doesn't exit the screen, just toggles 'configure', I have to use the keyboard 'Escape' to return to the previous menu.

i've noticed it too, but it's something the xbmc devs need to fix.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I'm using svn 28782, though noticed this on an earlier version too, (not sure which to be honest). Here is a screen cap from the Shutdown page after customizing the visible icons through the skin settings. As an example 'Eject' is highlighted, but the text underneath says 'Shutdown'. I can reproduce it everytime, but of course it could be an issue with my set up.
ASUS M4A785D-M Pro
AMD Phenom II X2 550, (unleashed 4 cores @ 3.2Ghz)
4GB RAM.
ATI Sapphire HD4850 512Mb.
Windows 7 64bit Enterprise Edition.

All media is served over Gigabyte LAN.
ezhik Wrote:I'm using svn 28782, though noticed this on an earlier version too, (not sure which to be honest). Here is a screen cap from the Shutdown page after customizing the visible icons through the skin settings. As an example 'Eject' is highlighted, but the text underneath says 'Shutdown'. I can reproduce it everytime, but of course it could be an issue with my set up.

cool thanx. found out it only occurs if you use a mouse.
things work fine when using a keyboard or remote.

i'll check if i can find a workaround.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Ah, the mouse again! I forget to mention it as I almost always use a mouse now, a bluetooth laser mouse seems such a good thing to have that the remote isn't used so much. I'll try to remember to compare them in the future...not that I'm assuming anything, but you know what I mean.
ASUS M4A785D-M Pro
AMD Phenom II X2 550, (unleashed 4 cores @ 3.2Ghz)
4GB RAM.
ATI Sapphire HD4850 512Mb.
Windows 7 64bit Enterprise Edition.

All media is served over Gigabyte LAN.
ezhik Wrote:Ah, the mouse again! I forget to mention it as I almost always use a mouse now, a bluetooth laser mouse seems such a good thing to have that the remote isn't used so much. I'll try to remember to compare them in the future...not that I'm assuming anything, but you know what I mean.

no problem, the mouse-pointer in the screenshot gave it away.
the issue is fixed in svn now (r293).
Anyone have problems with recently added file pictures not showing on home page.

Testing svn 2.15 with xbmc 10.5 r28917 and theres no longer a list on home page with tv\movie poster of added files.
bananaman Wrote:Anyone have problems with recently added file pictures not showing on home page.

yes, just about every script, plugin, scraper and visualization is broken at the moment.
Noticed a lot of problems with later svn xbmc builds. Worst is the library error that isnt compatible with older ones.

Example, if you copy new database to a a little older xbmc svn you get RecentlyAdded script error at start, with using transparency 2.14 or 2.15. Also no file pictures at home.
bananaman Wrote:Noticed a lot of problems with later svn xbmc builds. Worst is the library error that isnt compatible with older ones.

Example, if you copy new database to a a little older xbmc svn you get RecentlyAdded script error at start, with using transparency 2.14 or 2.15. Also no file pictures at home.

Well, depending on where you've been getting the current svn builds you should have noticed a warning stating that they are broken and you will find errors.

Best not to report them until a new 'stable' build is released as a lot of new features are currently being merged to mainline.

So for now stick to a known stable build and await an announcement on xbmc.org about a new release....

If I have helped you in any way, please forgive me, it was entirely accidental.
Using the dsplayer build, so didnt notice the warnings.

Found a backup svn portable installation that works with 2.15, so only lost 1-2 weeks of database changes.
Hey. Apologies if I'm missing something really obvious, but I can't find the answer anywhere. For the new (great) icon view where the DVD cases open up to show the inside, where do I put the DVD images? I have some scans of the discs I'd like to use, but don't know where to put them or what to name them. Do they go in the movies directory, or what?

Thanks!
lloydsmart Wrote:Hey. Apologies if I'm missing something really obvious, but I can't find the answer anywhere. For the new (great) icon view where the DVD cases open up to show the inside, where do I put the DVD images? I have some scans of the discs I'd like to use, but don't know where to put them or what to name them. Do they go in the movies directory, or what?

Thanks!

should be disc.png and place it in the same folder as the movie.
Ok, so I have to have seperate folders for each movie? Or is there a way to do this with one big movie folder? If not I don't mind switching. Seems neater anyway. :-)
lloydsmart Wrote:Ok, so I have to have seperate folders for each movie? Or is there a way to do this with one big movie folder? If not I don't mind switching. Seems neater anyway. :-)

yup, each movie would have to be in it's own folder.
ronie Wrote:should be disc.png and place it in the same folder as the movie.

I`m having the same problem, renamed the disc image to "disc.png" but still the standard image showing.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Work in progress...0