• 12(current)
Theater Pack for Nuka1195's "Home Theater Experience" and "Cinema Experience" Scripts
Is there a way to play different sets of trivia, outro, intro movies based on the genre of the actual movie you're watching? For example, Drive-in intro and outros for black and white films, and then pixar slides for animated films, and then yet a different set for all other "modern" films?

Was just wondering, thanks!
Is there a torrent around that has alot of this new trivia and new intros and everything anywhere i cant find one or if anyone with a collection could make a torrent to help out please let me know
One thing, does anyone have a link to audio format videos?
(2014-11-24, 00:25)arithine Wrote: One thing, does anyone have a link to audio format videos?

http://emumovies.com/forums/index.php/fi...mat-videos

Needs registration
I'm trying to figure out how to make an intro video that i created play every single time i play a movie on XBMC. Is that possible with CE?

Example:

Start XBMC -> Choose Movie -> Intro Video Plays -> Movie Starts
(2015-01-13, 03:08)merkaba Wrote: I'm trying to figure out how to make an intro video that i created play every single time i play a movie on XBMC. Is that possible with CE?

Example:

Absolutely you can do that.
But why stop there? you can do so much more with it!
(2015-01-15, 07:03)davinjones Wrote:
(2015-01-13, 03:08)merkaba Wrote: I'm trying to figure out how to make an intro video that i created play every single time i play a movie on XBMC. Is that possible with CE?

Example:

Absolutely you can do that.
But why stop there? you can do so much more with it!

I've started messing with it more. I'm still having an issue getting these things to work for all of the movies though. I figured out how to do it on a single occurance with right click movie -> movie information -> + sign -> cinema experience. I'm more interested in having it do it for everything. I saw someone on youtube who had a "cinema" section he could go into and it would take effect on all movies in that section.

link to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unn5YYRf1ds

*BUUUMP* old thread sorry Sad

Does anyone still have the theater marquee PSD pack laying around? I had it, but I lost it. Sad I remember one in there being perfect for what I wanted
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Theater Pack for Nuka1195's "Home Theater Experience" and "Cinema Experience" Scripts1