Lip Sync Issue with Crystal HD Build r27394
Look for the previous post it has a log
As you can see there are no errors in it. Some bugs not necessarily create errors I guess?
interceptor121 Wrote:Look for the previous post it has a log
As you can see there are no errors in it. Some bugs not necessarily create errors I guess?

I will quote my self , want me to do this in any other language??

Amet Wrote:Shoesy provided that, there must be a way, oh yes ... you download it to your computer. I can download it here as long as you post the debug log so that I can see what file it is.

Zeljko
The files are all encoded in the same way by BBC so I do not think that another media info adds any info XD
Besides I have MAC OSX and I do not intend to start building any binaries for a tool that I do not want to use
interceptor121 Wrote:The files are all encoded in the same way by BBC so I do not think that another media info adds any info XD
I have a few BBC Top Gear files that I downloaded, and I am not seeing the problem with them.

interceptor121 Wrote:Besides I have MAC OSX and I do not intend to start building any binaries for a tool that I do not want to use

Not sure I know what you mean, what tool?

anyway, thx for the log

Zeljko
The getiplayer program is complied for os x but there are no binaries so you need to build them
Anyway no worries I think we are all happy now! ;-)
interceptor121 Wrote:The getiplayer program is complied for os x but there are no binaries so you need to build them

Last time I did it(3-4 months ago), I used iPlayer to download it. Unless that changed somewhat.

interceptor121 Wrote:Anyway no worries I think we are all happy now! ;-)

I think so Wink
Sync's all fixed up in iPlayer now Smile svn 27500

Will post here if I get any more problems with sync.
Check out my stationery blog- http://www.tailormadeinvites.co.uk

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Lip Sync Issue with Crystal HD Build r273940