White scroll dot is misplaced
When using the filelist as view (or any other thing where the white dot is involded) the white dot is misplaced while scrolling through the list.

I use the latest SVN with the default Xperience skin.
What resolution are you using? And what aspect ratio?

Xperience only supports 720p and 1080p resolution (16:9) Aspect.

Note: Some Widescreen monitors are 16:10 which can cause some stretching and slightly misplaced textures in some areas. And of course 4:3 will just look totally bleh
I use a 1080P HDTV with 1920x1080..
It's just that when you scroll through your list, the white dot isn't in the middle of the item. When I press down, the white dot goes down less then the actual item, so if you scroll through the list, the white dot gets behind the actual scrolling..

hard to explain, especially when English isn't my native language Wink
I'm assuming you mean the scroll nib, which if so, is basically just a scroll bar like your browser uses and all pcs use. Its not intended to line up with every item, its intended to do two 2 things:
  • Show a visual representation of how far you are in the list
  • And pressing right to highlight it will allow you to jump through the list faster.

If this isn't what you mean I'm sorry I'm not sure I understand, maybe a picture would better serve.
Yeah that is what I mean..
Is there any way to turn it off? I think it looks odd if you don't know what it is. In a way it bothers me :p, but I might get used to it though.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
White scroll dot is misplaced0