[MAC] Is it possible to change settings without loading xbmc?
Hey,

I went and did something stupid. I went into the Video Plugins where my streaming video like Revision 3 and stuff are and I wanted to add them to the library so I right-clicked on Mythbusters and set the content to TVDB. Just wanted to see what would happen. Well, it froze. My issue is that I set it up so it scans for new content every time I load xbmc, and it keeps freezing because (I think) it's trying to scan that Mythbusters folder. Any way I can change the settings without running the program?

Thanks,
RD
Yes
There are a number of files such as settings.xml, advancedsettings.xml and sources.xml to name a few in /library/application support/XBMC/Userdata in your home directory
Of course you better make back up of the files before you attempt at changing them especially if you don't understand the logic in full
Thanks man, I've been trying to track down that folder.

All fixed Smile
The question is, why did it freeze?
I think it froze because I tried adding items from the Video Plugins into the library. I'm not sure if this is something I'm suppose to be able to do, but under Videos / Video Plugins, I can turn the Library ON, I figured I could add these to the library. The videos in my Video Plugins are streaming video and not movies or tvshows I've downloaded.

Is this something I'm suppose to be able to do?
Ah got it, dont know the answer to your question though... might want to submit a bug report, they can either remove that option if it isnt allowed, or figure out why it froze.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MAC] Is it possible to change settings without loading xbmc?0