• 4(current)
[RELEASE] YouTrailer (Script) - Movie Trailers
I would like to post a Trailer script log, where do I find it?
to everyone who's having problems, here is my $.02

try to use either the latest imdb scraper, or the modified tmdb scraper that stanley made available earlier in this thread.

trailer button within playlists doesn't work with this script. you have to use it from the movies section or recently added section. playlist movies give a failed to access database error

do not update, I repeat DO NOT update this script through svn updater within xbmc. because it is a work in progress, not the final working version. Always download it from the link in the first post of this thread.

If you get the error "No trailer found for this movie" then it means there is no trailer added on tmdb. and remember, once you change something on tmdb, such as add a new trailer, it takes a day or two for the api to update and for this script to start picking it up.
any plans to have a download option that will save the trailer in the movies folder and add -trailer to the filename? (so that they will permanently be there)
Hi,

i have just got back onto this now.
I am removing my progress on the download feature as it was "messy".
I will concentrate on the main script getting "perfect", then focus on adding more features.

As the new Ember is out now which gets compatible simple trailer url's that work with my script, i think overall reliability is currently of higher importance.

Thanks,
Hi Stanley,

Glad to hear you're working on this again.

I had a couple posts that disappeared during the crash. They had to do with the overall stability of the script.

There were a couple scripts that crashed xbmc when they were run following youtrailer. First one I had noticed was HomeTheaterExperience and it was somewhat fixed by deleting that line in default.py that nuka had suggested(unfortunately I think that post got deleted as well), although I think it still sometimes crashes, but rarely.

Now I am noticing that opensubtitles crashes when it's run after youtrailer. Both problems might be caused by the same thing, maybe to do with resources, I don't know.

I'll try to post a comprehensive debug log when I get a chance.

Just to give you a heads up.
stanley87 Wrote:Hi,

i have just got back onto this now.
I am removing my progress on the download feature as it was "messy".
I will concentrate on the main script getting "perfect", then focus on adding more features.

As the new Ember is out now which gets compatible simple trailer url's that work with my script, i think overall reliability is currently of higher importance.

Thanks,

you can check what i've done in allociné to download trailer, download is launched apart
Glad to hear your back on this Smile After a fresh install of XBMC this script works fairly well. Some movies say that the files been deleted or there is no video to get, even though they are on tmdb and have been for a while, but most work good and grab the correct hd trailer. If need be a can throw you a debug log.
Could someone please tell me how to get the file DialogVideoInfo.xml in transparecy skin? ? ? I tried many things and not get the trailer button does nothing! can someone help me? confluence in the skin but I could not use it, only transparecy. Thank you all.
iorifly Wrote:Could someone please tell me how to get the file DialogVideoInfo.xml in transparecy skin? ? ? I tried many things and not get the trailer button does nothing! can someone help me? confluence in the skin but I could not use it, only transparecy. Thank you all.

Friends, I managed to make this script work in transparecy!, The problem now is that it only searches for the next movie! example'm with the avatar movie trailer open command fetch him for the next movie trailer ... and also do not think anything very rare to find a trailer.
Hey, what about the quicktime trailers tmdb has listed? Almost every movie I look at now seems to have one or more of them, maybe an alternative to youtube?
I've read the complete thread but still am getting the same error over and over:
"Failed to access XBMC Database"

Here is the XBMC log:
Code:
12:40:03 T:2938624880 M:1391288320  NOTICE: [SCRIPT] 'YouTrailer: version 0.7' Main Started
12:40:03 T:2938624880 M:1391288320  NOTICE: [SCRIPT] 'YouTrailer: version 0.7' Setting Up Variables
12:40:03 T:2938624880 M:1391288320  NOTICE: 0
12:40:03 T:2938624880 M:1391288320  NOTICE: [SCRIPT] 'YouTrailer: version 0.7' Building Trailer Database
12:40:03 T:2938624880 M:1390960640  NOTICE: [SCRIPT] 'YouTrailer: version 0.7' Fetching XBMC Data
12:40:03 T:2938624880 M:1390960640  NOTICE: [SCRIPT] 'YouTrailer: version 0.7' ERROR Fetching XBMC Data
12:40:03 T:2938624880 M:1390960640  NOTICE: Traceback (most recent call last):
12:40:03 T:2938624880 M:1390960640  NOTICE:   File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/scripts/YouTrailer/resources/lib/main.py", line 67, in main
12:40:03 T:2938624880 M:1390960640  NOTICE:     self.fetchXbmcData()
12:40:03 T:2938624880 M:1390960640  NOTICE:   File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/scripts/YouTrailer/resources/lib/main.py", line 151, in fetchXbmcData
12:40:03 T:2938624880 M:1390960640  NOTICE:     self.movie_info['Imdb'] = xbmc_data[0].strip()
12:40:03 T:2938624880 M:1390960640  NOTICE: TypeError: unsubscriptable object
12:40:03 T:2938624880 M:1390960640  NOTICE: [SCRIPT] 'YouTrailer: version 0.7' Script Error: Failed To Access XBMC Database

Here is my DialogVideoInfo.xml
Code:
                    <control type="button" id="11">
                        <description>Play Trailer</description>
                        <label>20410</label>
                        <include>ButtonInfoDialogsCommonValues</include>
                        <onclick>RunScript(special://home/scripts/YouTrailer/default.py,1)</onclick>                        
                    </control>

Can anybody tell me what i'm doing wrong?
I get the same thing for most movies "failed to access xbmc database" They are scraped with IMDB and in library mode. I also get quite a few "trailer not found" messages as well. Yet to have it successfuly get one trailer....
Seems like a bug in the script. I followed the guide fully.

DialogVideoInfo.xml seems ok to me
scraped movies with imdb scraper

can this be a chmod problem?
im running xbmcfreak.nl livecd
Is it possible to make this script to read from a local .nfo.
I got all my movies stored like this, and never use IMDb.

They are all scraped with My Movies, and includes the IMDb Tag.
alfe Wrote:Is it possible to make this script to read from a local .nfo.
I got all my movies stored like this, and never use IMDb.

They are all scraped with My Movies, and includes the IMDb Tag.

Why not use the built in library function of XBMC. From what i understand you use an external program to build a .nfo file. XBMC can store all the info in an database. Which is far more versatile than an .nfo file from my point of view.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] YouTrailer (Script) - Movie Trailers0