Possible to merge VideoOSD.xml and DialogFullScreenInfo.xml?
IS it possible to combine these files into ONE file called VideoOSD.xml?

If I copy the contents of DialogFullScreenInfo.xml into VideoOSD.xml (erasing the original text) then I can get the info I want on my screen. But of course I lose the abilities of the VideoOSD like video and audio options.

Possible to combine together for the VideOSD showing on the top and at the same time it opens the movie info along the bottom?

I have been trying for an hour - but my results just keep making the VideoOSD.xml not respond when watching a movie....
Smile

I have finally found out how to do it!

Here is what I wanted - and just one button press on my Harmony remote brings up all this info as well as access to the OSD tools:

Can you post what code you change? I'd love to be able to do that too.
mcorcoran Wrote:Can you post what code you change? I'd love to be able to do that too.

Way ahead of you! Wink

I have another thread going in the MAC section which seemed to gather more discussion about my mod.

I have posted the files needed - links are there.

Any issues or suggestions - just let me know!

This is my first try and I really like it so far!

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=69661&page=2
anyone been successful getting this done on a linux box?
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
it will be the same for any platform skin code is not platform specific
ive just done this mod on the xbox, works great except theres no media flags displayed, could you possibly add support for opensubtiles_osd as well?
RenZ0R Wrote:ive just done this mod on the xbox, works great except theres no media flags displayed, could you possibly add support for opensubtiles_osd as well?

There is already support.
If not in the in-box version then in the SVN

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Possible to merge VideoOSD.xml and DialogFullScreenInfo.xml?0