TV posters in Multiplex cut off
I've been having tons of problems with all versions of aeon recently. The posters show up like this:

They display normally in confluence, any idea what might be wrong? Ive deleted aeon folders, downloaded multiple versions, user settings, etc.

Poster view does not show any images, but wall does. I used aeon for about 6mo, and then this just started happening. Other versions has problems with the background of menus, and a few random problems.
weldon Wrote:I've been having tons of problems with all versions of aeon recently. The posters show up like this:

They display normally in confluence, any idea what might be wrong? Ive deleted aeon folders, downloaded multiple versions, user settings, etc.

Poster view does not show any images, but wall does. I used aeon for about 6mo, and then this just started happening. Other versions has problems with the background of menus, and a few random problems.

It´s a skin setting, it´s called "use tv posters" or something like that.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Thanks! That worked great Smile
Got the same problem. But I can't find that option...
I'm not at home, but it's something like settings->aeon settings(or configure aeon, etc)->views(?) and its one of the first settings on the page.. if you can't figure it out post here and Ill check how to actually get it again

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV posters in Multiplex cut off0