bool CGUIDialogMusicOSD::OnMouseEvent in GUIDialogMusicOSD.cpp
not sure if I am reading this correctly, but it appears as though the following code in GUIDialogMusicOSD.cpp causes the left mouse click to send a pause to the player if detected, when in the OSD (musicvisualization).

Is there a specific reason this is done? Could play/pause/stop/start not be left to the skin to present an action/button on the screen.

If you're a touchscreen user, your only option is to press the screen to present a menu bar.. Unfortunately with this present, if a touchscreen user hits the screen (which emulates a left click), music stops...

Code:
bool CGUIDialogMusicOSD::OnMouseEvent(const CPoint &point, const CMouseEvent &event)
{
  if (event.m_id == ACTION_MOUSE_LEFT_CLICK)
  { // pause
    CAction action;
    action.actionId = ACTION_PAUSE;
    return g_application.OnAction(action);
  }
  return CGUIDialog::OnMouseEvent(point, event);
}
Please file a new ticket at xbmc.org/trac .
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
vdrfan Wrote:Please file a new ticket at xbmc.org/trac .

will do thanks..

I made some changes to GUIDialogMusicOSD.cpp (removed event.m_id == ACTION_MOUSE_LEFT_CLICK condition) and recompiled, no issues on the OSD, though i am not sure why that was originally added, so i hope others do not rely on that functionality..

edit : Ticket is #8742

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
bool CGUIDialogMusicOSD::OnMouseEvent in GUIDialogMusicOSD.cpp0