Suggestions: remaining time and subtitles
Hi!

I think it would be very useful, in FullScreenVideo->Info, to be able to see the remaining time (now you have the elapsed time, total time, and ending time). I am finding me too many times having to rest the total time minus the elapsed time to know how much time left of film there is.

It is a very simple change. I modified this on my skin, but I don't want to have to modify it every time I get a new XBMC version.

Also there's another thing... could it be possible to add a "subtitles available" icon to the media icons? This way I could see: 1. If a video that is supposed to have subtitles hava them or not (before playing it and having to search them when the movie starts to "talk"), and 2. If a video is in a foreign language or not (suposing that all the videos that are in a foreign language have subtitles).

It could be perfect to have this two modifications. I think by now Confluence has the best "Usability-Performance-Grafical appearance" ratio of all the skins!

Thank you

aLeX
A countdown timer isn't really a thing I'm missing - but to each his own.

However, I do support the subtitle flag, or icon, idea.
Ok, for the Remaining time (I'm happy I'm not the only one that uses it), here's a mod:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=68523

But again, it should be very easy and useful to integrate in the default Confluence skin...

Thanx!

aLeX
yeah the subtitle icon would be great to have.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
Hello

As you ask for a way to see an icon if the subtitle is available or not
it means that there's no way to have it right now

so i do support this !
I do support it as well! I have written about it here in a different topic.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Suggestions: remaining time and subtitles0