Corrupt screen transition
Currently runnning xbmc r27597 trunk and Transparency v2.11.

Since moving to yesterday's 'nightly' build (r27563 and continuing into todays build), the transition from the main screen to movies has become corrupt (?).

Pressing enter from Movies on the main screen now brings into focus - albeit briefly - what would appear to be the empty frames/templates for all views. Similarily after stopping a film and reverting to library the same process occurs. Happens from all Movie views, but not TV Shows.

Anyone else see this - Ronie will provide a debug log if required - let me know.
steelman1991 Wrote:Currently runnning xbmc r27597 trunk and Transparency v2.11.

Since moving to yesterday's 'nightly' build (r27563 and continuing into todays build), the transition from the main screen to movies has become corrupt (?).

Pressing enter from Movies on the main screen now brings into focus - albeit briefly - what would appear to be the empty frames/templates for all views. Similarily after stopping a film and reverting to library the same process occurs. Happens from all Movie views, but not TV Shows.

Anyone else see this - Ronie will provide a debug log if required - let me know.

i'm not seeing this (r27586 / linux), although i doubt anything will show up in a Debug Log, please post one.

what was the last 'working' build?
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
also, can you reproduce it in PM3.HD or Confluence ?
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Ronie - just tried with Confluence and PM3.HD - it is reproduced in these skins, but is less obvious than in Transparency. Fair to assume that it is a generic xbmc issue rather than skin related?

r27527 was the last working build I think.
steelman1991 Wrote:Fair to assume that it is a generic xbmc issue rather than skin related?

yup, i'll move this to the appropriate subforum.
OK got answer to where it had been moved to.Oo
I noticed this with xbmc-r27563-trunk.exe.

What appears to be happening is anything with a visible condition is showing up briefly before it gets hidden.
Should this be reported as a bug, or is it just a case that we wait and see what happens - no knowledge of trac etc, hence why I ask.
steelman1991 Wrote:Should this be reported as a bug, or is it just a case that we wait and see what happens - no knowledge of trac etc, hence why I ask.

Was there any update on this? It's honestly been one of those bugs that's annoying enough to keep me from using any of the latest builds.
Yes - it was reported on TRAC in another thread - can't remember the thread, if I find it I will post a link - but it has been reported and is awaiting a fix.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Corrupt screen transition0