keymap / remote button to change if watched movies shown
I'm trying to map a button to my remote to toggle whether watched items should be shown in the library or not so I can adjust this when using the kiosk mode of skins.

I'm sure there used to be a thread on this but have searched and can't for the life of me find it.

Looking through the wiki I think I need to map the function Skin.ToggleSetting() but can't find what the modifier should be looking through the wiki I found http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Vid...ur_Library so was trying to add a keymap with...

<w>XBMC.Skin.ToggleSetting(HideWatched)</w>

but this doesn't seem to achieve anything.

can anyone advise how I'd go about creating a button for this?
try
Code:
<w>SendClick(14)</w>

note this should only be a contextual mapping - not globally.
Thanks spiff have set under videolibrary in remote keymap and works like a charm.
spiff Wrote:try
Code:
<w>SendClick(14)</w>

note this should only be a contextual mapping - not globally.

this works a treat , but I searched high and low in the wikis for this answer only to find info about the ToggleWatched button which didn't do what I was looking for.

is the sendclick (14) in the wiki some where?

-=Jason=-
I've been wondering how to do this for a while. Thanks for posting, I'm gonna try and set it up with my server soon Smile
SendClick is in the wiki, but you need the know-how to know which ID to push. that i got from the source, you could have gotten it from the skin file as well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
keymap / remote button to change if watched movies shown0