• 155(current)
Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
But tgdb scraper not working at all. 493 / unknown error
Hello,

the Estuary AEL MOD has sadly not been updated for more than two years.

Will there be an update for Nexus here again?
Or is it possible for someone to fork and merge the customizations added by @Wintermute0110?
Hi,
Is someone could help me to launch hyperspin from kodi? I used to do this on a former revision of kodi.
I "m now on kodi nexus and windows 10.
I follow this guide below:

Quote:enter the addon and bring up the context menu up on 'rom collections' and click on 'create new category'
type in a name (i.e. Software or Programs) and click ok
now you'll see it listed

bring up the context menu up on software/programs
    and click on 'add new launcher'
    click on 'create launcher in 'software/programs' category
    click on 'stand alone launcher (game/application)'
    now in kodi's file system, find/highlight the .exe of the program and click ok
    in the next popup click ok
    next popup is to set the title - click ok if name is already in the box if not type in a name of the program and click done
    next popup is to select platform - scroll to bottom of list and click on 'unknown'

thats it - now click on your new category (software/programs)
you'll see the new program listed - click on it

But Hyperspin doesn't launch and ask me to see the log.

is hyerspin still compatible with kodi nexus and advaned launcher inn 2023 ? thanks
regards
I forgot to post the log file to help to find a solution:

https://paste.kodi.tv/ujiluxisus.kodi

thank you in advance
regards
Hello,
I would like to use the AEL as a launcher on my Xbox Series. Is it possible to get AEL to set emulators installed as UWP apps as emulators using the AppID without having to specify direct paths to the emulator?
Hi, so I examine the log and see that it need more permission to launch hyperspin, so I launch kodi as administrator and it works now. Thanks again for your marvelous addons
Regards
I'm curious about the possibility of having a new parameter for doing things like opening a specific program before running an emulator, copying a file or things of this type...
how would you recommend to run a script before a specific game?
I am having trouble scraping naomi roms  using flycast. I noticed Naomi is not listed as a platform.
Dear all,

I have a newbie question. I want to run AEL on LibreELEC 10.0.4 x86_64, and so I installed AEL 0.10.1 and started the addon. The ROM Collections folder is empty.
Where can I add my NES roms to this collection folder, or where do I need to add the path to my roms?
In the contect menu to "ROM collections" I can import a xml collection file and add a new collection. A new collection creates a new empty folder, and the context menu shows "edit collection". There I can "edit Metadata", "edit Assets", "choose default assets", "export ROM collection" and "delete ROM collection" but no add roms or add path to roms.

I'm looking forward to your help!
Thanks!

BTW: I can run all roms in LibreELEC using the NES Famicom Nestoopia UE emulator addon in LE. Therefore, ROMs and emulator are working.
Hi,

I have just added my PC games to kodi using the Advanced Emulator Launcher. the games are added and I can play them, but the add-on doesn't download any metadata or artwork.
I have added the MobyGames API key, I chose the metadata scrapping policy and the asset scan policy both to be "scrapers", and I chose scanner scrapers all to be MobyGames.
I check MobyGames website and the games exist there. 
is there something else I should configure?

nordicguy
(2024-01-11, 10:58)nordicguy Wrote: Hi,

I have just added my PC games to kodi using the Advanced Emulator Launcher. the games are added and I can play them, but the add-on doesn't download any metadata or artwork.
I have added the MobyGames API key, I chose the metadata scrapping policy and the asset scan policy both to be "scrapers", and I chose scanner scrapers all to be MobyGames.
I check MobyGames website and the games exist there. 
is there something else I should configure?

nordicguy
You can use the moby scraper from AKL instead. Same basics but updated.
(2023-02-06, 16:48)Watchstate Wrote: Hello,

the Estuary AEL MOD has sadly not been updated for more than two years.

Will there be an update for Nexus here again?
Or is it possible for someone to fork and merge the customizations added by @Wintermute0110?

You can also have a look at Arctic Zephyr Reloaded. I have been adding support in that skin for AEL, but mostly for AKL (AEL fork, check https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=366351 ). Since AKL is a fork of AEL it should work quite well. In my own repository I have a beta version of the skin with even more modifications. From time to time I push it to the creator of that skin.
Did you figure this out? I am trying to do the same thing.
question in wrong place used to be an edit to remove
I have made .bat files for launching games from my desktop like
xemu.exe -dvd_path "G:\RetroBat\roms\xbox\Oddworld - Munch's Oddysee (USA).xiso.iso" and
cemu.exe -g "G:\RetroBat\roms\wiiu\Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (USA) (En,Fr,Es).wux"
but can't seem to figure out the correct arguments to launch the games from xemu and cemu  in AEL. Could someone give some advice on arguments or is there a way to launch the bats as roms. Any help would be appreciated. Frontends like retrobat and launchbox seem to effect performance and I like to keep as much as my media in KODI as I can.
as far as I have gotten is just launching cemu and xemu  apps not the roms.
  • 155(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12