• 24(current)
Night - A Skin for XBMC
Did you ever manage to figure out why landscape logo view skips 1 item too far with pgup/down?
Still a little confused how that is supposed to work. My guess is if you have 10 items in a list, it should jump to #11 when pagedown is pressed?

Anyways, I just uploaded some changes give that a try...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
I'll check it out as soon as i roll back my xbmc git again.. i got reverted to confluence again. ^_^

*Mutters obscenities about the addon merge and skins**
Yup you fixed it. ^_^
Before if you'd pgup/down it would result in 1 item never appearing on the screen between the 5 showing before and after the skip.
Paybac Wrote:Kool thanks for the reply Mcborzu. Glad you poped over and checked out xbmc4xbox, the place is starting to grow which is great.

Anyway back on topic, Any chance of the skin getting pre-released to an unmentioned xbox communityWink that we could get a hold of you skin tear it down to a functional Night Mod for Xbox, so it could then be released on the same day as the main night skin :WinkNodBig Grin Or do we have to wait with anticapation like the rest to NoBig Grin
I dare say i could be tempted to knock something out and post a link further down the line as long as Mcborzu has no objections, but i would not be able to test on a xbox as i use a Ion based htpc these day's
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Any chance this skin will work with XBMC for Xbox in 720p?
galaga4991 Wrote:Any chance this skin will work with XBMC for Xbox in 720p?

A very very good chanceNodNod
paul Wrote:Number one is nice, though i think i would get tired of it after a while.
Third choice is the best, folowed by the second choice.Nod

HEY , it will be easy to change the color of the codecs flags ?

its a great looking skin ...waithing

Best
i've just tested last commit and when i choose multiimae for home screen background,
xbmc often restart when i go on a section with multi images
ppic Wrote:i've just tested last commit and when i choose multiimae for home screen background,
xbmc often restart when i go on a section with multi images

Check your log files, I've been using multi-image for ages.
Probably something on your end or specific to the build of xbmc you're using.
I just git cloned a fresh copy, then set TV and Movie multiimages...Everything normal.

Im on Windows7 - 29717
and
Some version in the 27000's on my HTPC, that one is fine also

i'm running 28256 with linux live.
i'm also getting blank new added on home screen Sad
ppic Wrote:i'm running 28256 with linux live.
i'm also getting blank new added on home screen Sad

I switched the recently added code to work with the merge branch for the moment....

ok
i think i'll wait till there before doing anymore with skin and my python coding to see where we go. Smile
I just updated using git, and now I have the debug info stuck on, and I can't seem to find the setting to shut it off (I know where it should be, but it's not there).

Oh, also noticed that if you go to settings-->skin, it still says something along the lines of "change the setting for confluence here" to the right under the picture.

Also, still unable to get recently added to show up on homescreen. Using dsplayer build 29334. I have the new recently added script in my addons folder. Just the build I'm using or?
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Night - A Skin for XBMC1