• 4(current)
Night - A Skin for XBMC
i'm planning to make somes too Big Grin as i will try to have for my whole collection Big Grin

also waiting somewhere to gather them for woking on an automatic download client Big Grin
Well I slowed down a little on logos I was hoping NineT9mustang would offer some of his, I just PM'd him, before I duplicate work. Then while looking up his name to PM him I found this thread of his...http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...ang&page=2

So far alot of them look very good any useful. From my screenshot on page 1 I've made Castle, Fringe, The Vampire Diaries and Dollhouse.

@hikaricore
Those are very nice...Your Dollhouse and X-files are way better than what I got. Specially the X-files one and your Battlestar Gallactica (2003) is crisper.

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Glad you like em :p I realized that I had overlapped and did some of the same ones you'd done after I was up late one evening.
As far as the images looking better I used vector art for the base of Xfiles and a 5mb tif for the battlestar logo. lol
I think I just cheated on dollhouse and used a lot of drop shadow. ^_^
I really wanted this for dollhouse but after 20min of work on it when I finally got it right it turned out too small

It could probably work if you can find a screenshot from an hd source. Smile
Unless you mean the entire logo was too small.
hikaricore Wrote:It could probably work if you can find a screenshot from an hd source. Smile
Unless you mean the entire logo was too small.

Just too small, same with Castle. For Castle I really wanted that pen with dripping blood and took a couple tweaks to get it so it wasnt too small.

HERE are my logos if you think any can be improved go for it. Like my House has to be change from black just haven't bothered yet.

I'm hoping to let some of you xbmcstuff guys test out the skin in maybe 2 weeks. If you saw my to do list I don't have that much major stuff to get done.

have you discuss with imaginos for cleartitles storages?
I should, though seems a little weird to support a feature that no skin uses, yet atleast...

this will be easier, tvshow are already indexed Big Grin
I'd say they all look pretty good save for the ones you've already mentioned and possibly fringe.
Is fringe supposed to have that little smudgy thing in the middle? I don't really follow the show but it looks out of place.
I'm not into that show either but my quick google search I thought that smudgy frog thing was the cooler version of their logo.

I've inverted the house logo and added a subtle shadow.
Should work a little better than the black one. ^_-

Quote:Image

~~

mcborzu Wrote:I should, though seems a little weird to support a feature that no skin uses, yet atleast...

I've personally modded the landscape view of Alaska for testing, perhaps I should post up my modifications so that 2 skins use them. heh
I really love the tv views. That last youtube video made me drool a little. I like how unique everything in your skin is, love the clearart part, to me its def. worth the little extra time to make your tv shows pop.
hikaricore Wrote:I've made 151 titles thus far and have tons to go.
By the time you release the skin I should have about double that if not more. ^_^
Granted I'm only making them for my own collection aside from a few logos I had lying around for shows I don't watch.
Dam fine work on those they look really good now all i need is N.C.I.S Wink
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
paul Wrote:Dam fine work on those they look really good now all i need is N.C.I.S Wink

I like how this one turned out, your opinion?

• 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Night - A Skin for XBMC1