• 25(current)
Night - A Skin for XBMC
Edit skin.xml, he leaves it on occasionally. Easy fix.
TerranQ Wrote:I just updated using git, and now I have the debug info stuck on, and I can't seem to find the setting to shut it off (I know where it should be, but it's not there).

Oh, also noticed that if you go to settings-->skin, it still says something along the lines of "change the setting for confluence here" to the right under the picture.

Also, still unable to get recently added to show up on homescreen. Using dsplayer build 29334. I have the new recently added script in my addons folder. Just the build I'm using or?

1. I always forget that and to comment out my personal HD Movies home item. But yea in in skin.xml turn <debugging> to false.

2. Huh, thats been there forever too. I never bothered to actually read that before so I never noticed..

3. Works in 29717, not 100% on every change along the stages of SVN when recently added should and shouldn't work but in 29717 it works for me...

Oh BTW, tonight's changes will be including a cool fanart option to TV Landscape view...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
hikaricore Wrote:Edit skin.xml, he leaves it on occasionally. Easy fix.

Figured as much. I'm pretty sure I've caught the plague however, and poking around in xml files wasn't at the top of my list of fun activities at the moment Laugh

mcborzu-thanks for the update. I figure it's my build that is keeping the recently added from working, but I'm liking the dsplayer build too much to try a newer one. Looking forward to the additions.
Release Trailer - Youtube link

I need to have a "showoff" video for the release plus I havent liked how people who find this skin through Youtube or the forums are getting their impressions from my outdated preview trailer. Lots has changed since that first trailer

Release Trailer looks great. I thought the skin was cool before this now I can't wait to use it.
great, i like new views
Just updated using git a couple hours ago, I noticed that in the tv episode landscape view there's a glow around an empty square under the episode thumbnail?
Excellent Trailer, looking forward to the release even more.... great work
Cool Trailer,

keep it up :-)
Great looking trailer just a shame about the choice of musicLaugh
will have to update my my test version soon. I assume your still on target for the 14/5/10Big Grin
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
thats looks very nice.
maybe my new favourite Wink
Very Nice trailer!
WAF based on movier is high! :-)
And as always: WHAT is that music that you used?
Joy In Repitition
Wow that's really amazing. I just can't wait to try it. Is there any recommandation which XBMC version we should use to test this fantastic skin? It would be interesting if you could post the XBMC build you're using. Thanx for your work.
butchabay Wrote:Wow that's really amazing. I just can't wait to try it. Is there any recommandation which XBMC version we should use to test this fantastic skin? It would be interesting if you could post the XBMC build you're using. Thanx for your work.

I was think the same thing, unfortunately I'm releasing right in the middle of the merge so it is what it is...I'm using:

Pre-merge: some build in the 28100's on my HTPC - skin works fine

Merge version: 29717, though reading T! forums there might have been some important changes after 29717...

Camelot is too old, some little things like a couple labels will be misaligned and some animations won't work. Pretty much any build around what XBMC recommends r27527 - 28276 should be good.

Oh and song was Protectors of the Earth Choir- Two Steps From Hell. It was the best song I found googling "best movie trailer song"....

Looking Good fella

What time can we expect to see this masterpiece?
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Night - A Skin for XBMC1