Xperience Call to Arms
We're working ever close to a 1.0 release! That being said we have looked over a couple of simple things to save time back when we made the original release.

We have seen some spectacular work on these forums by many users here which is why we're throwing this out there to see what can be created by you the users!

Plugin install(?) window:

Clearly needs some work!

Apple Movie Trailers:

Again needs some of that Xperience touch!

Anyone willing to work on these will get full credit when we release the 1.0 version in the near future.
I asked it in the old thread but don't know if there was an answer... why AMT needs rework? It works fine with all views except some minor infos which don't work for trailers.
AMT is not meant to look like this unless your using PM3.
XBMCG33K Wrote:AMT is not meant to look like this unless your using PM3.

I agree. It would be nice to see some of the major skins have an adaptation for AMT to match the overall skin look. I began one for Aeon awhile back when I was bored, but it got sidelined.
I actually think every skin should have their own version. We just haven't had the time lately so it's been looked over.
Ok, I thought AMT = AMT II / lite but it's different. Smile
Above the image I say: Apple Movie Trailers ...
Yeah, I didn't know there was another plugin. Smile
Just tried it but it's not working for me, crashing all the time... xbmc build doesn't matter.
It's actually a script. And that's odd it seems to be working just fine on my end.
I'm shocked no-one's taken a bite out of this! lol
For AMT don't most people use AMT lite which just uses whatever views are available:

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
XBMCG33K Wrote:I'm shocked no-one's taken a bite out of this! lol
Skinning AMT script is a complete bitch is probably why Smile Its a huge under taking to get it all skinned 100% (6 windows) and is not for the faint hearted trust me Ive done it 4 times
mcborzu Wrote:For AMT don't most people use AMT lite which just uses whatever views are available:

I still use the AMT script ...

Jezz_X Wrote:Skinning AMT script is a complete bitch is probably why Smile Its a huge under taking to get it all skinned 100% (6 windows) and is not for the faint hearted trust me Ive done it 4 times

Yeah completely understandable!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience Call to Arms0