More detailed video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBBIuEQv2C8
How to install
- Download skin.alaska.revisited-3.0.3.zip
- In XBMC browse to Add-ons > Install from ZIP file > Navigate to where you saved skin.alaska.revisited-3.0.3.zip and Install
Combined Banner, Landscape and Poster support -
- Have the scraper set to download Posters.
- Download the Banner and Landscape images from TVdb and save them to each TV Show folder naming them banner.jpg and landscape.jpg respectively. I recommend resizing the landscape images to 408x230 to prevent slowdown. (Note: This can now be done automatically from Alaska's setting [Scripts/Extras])
- If you need to change any of the images for whatever reason you'll need to delete userdata/Database/textures.db to force XBMC to re-cache them.
Alaska Revisited (XBMC) How to enable Submenu buttons
SVN not always up-to-date and for development purposes only - so unless you're modding the skin DO NOT USE