st up on a mac mini
I would say the crystal HD is still under development, its flaky as arseholes for me. But I may be unlucky.

However I can see the potential and know that Davilla et all will have it cracked soon.
Was just thinking of the future. And flaky arse holes sounds horrid hahaha

I only have DVD quality stuff just as straight copies, nothing special nothing fancy.

But just plays back poo. As davilla says looks like I dont have the ponies. Will try a fresh install of everything. See if I have cocked something up along the way.
fullfatcream Wrote:does that mean that apple tv with the card will work?

Work, yes, work optimally, no (depending on what you want to do with it though).

Running flash on the AppleTV is not a good experience, the CPU simply does not have the horsepower needed for good quality flash in my opinion. It will start out with being slow to start streaming on regular low res flash, and then move on to stuttering with higher res.

i run most 720p and 1080p non-flash just fine on the AppleTV, (with the occasional stutter randomly, usually with about 10 min intervals).
My cash funds are thinking they cant stretch so apple tv with the card is looking as the way forward! still some saving to go sohow knows.

However this might be very wrong.. but has anyone tried Xgrid to boost performace? Not even sure it the right thing to do such a thing.

Just looking at it now in another tab so thought I would ask.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
st up on a mac mini0