Endless Animation
Hi, I try to achieve a rotatey animation that turns 180 Degrees than stops for like 4 seconds and than rotates 180 again.

The animation itself is not the problem, my problem is, that I would like to loop the animation from the moment the Window(MusicVisualisation.xml) opens till you close it and I didn't find the right way to do that. WindowOpen just happens once (don't know why though).

If anyone has any ideas please let me know, and if it would be possible to select any animation for a multiimage to perform before changing instead of a fade, that would be awesome.

However here my code:
Code:
<control type="multiimage" id="1">
    <animation type="WindowOpen">
        <effect type="rotatey" start="0" end="90" delay="3500" time="500" center="640" loop="true" reversible="false" />
        <effect type="rotatey" start="180" end="270" delay="4000" time="500" center="640" loop="true" reversible="false" />
    </animation>
    <posx>550</posx>
    <posy>0</posy>
    <width>180</width>
    <height>180</height>
    <imagepath>visualisation/covers</imagepath>
    <timeperimage>4000</timeperimage>
    <fadetime>0</fadetime>
</control>
Check the format of the <animation> <effect> setup - IIRC the looping and so on is an attribute of the <animation> tag, not the <effect> tag. Check the source code (VisibleEffect.cpp) for the definitive answer.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

This worked for me...I just plugged it into a random video window not MusicVisualisation.xml:

PHP Code:
<control type="multiimage" id="1">
    <
animation type="Conditional" reversible="false" condition="true" loop="true">
                    <
effect type="rotatey" start="0" end="90" delay="3500" time="500" center="640" loop="true" reversible="false" />
                    <
effect type="rotatey" start="180" end="270" delay="4000" time="500" center="640" loop="true" reversible="false" />
                </
animation>
    <
posx>550</posx>
    <
posy>0</posy>
    <
width>180</width>
    <
height>180</height>
    <
imagepath>$INFO[Skin.String(CustomMoviesFolder)]</imagepath>
    <
timeperimage>4000</timeperimage>
    <
fadetime>0</fadetime>
</
control

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Thanks a lot! works
D0nR0sa Wrote:Thanks a lot! works
sounds like the appletv musicvisualisation Wink
yeah, pretty close to that Smile
Thanks for posting that animation. I have been looking to something with continious animation and this fixed my issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Endless Animation0