• 123(current)
[OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon
(2013-05-31, 02:49)dacmcbibs Wrote: I've been living with this issue for a while now.. on my ATV2 this addon plays two songs and then stops. Anyone else seeing this? Suggestions on how to fix would be awesome
thanks in advance

I have this problem as well.
Just in case anyone missed this

http://www.engadget.com/2013/06/05/pandora-tv/

HTML 5 Pandora for TV's - "10ft Experience"

If they have updated their API's it might be worth a look...
Current: Nvidia Shield TV (2nd Gen)
Retired: Asus M004u Chromebox - LibreELEC 7.0.1 | Raspberry Pi 2 - OpenELEC 6.0.3 | Apple TV w/ BCM70015 - CrystalBuntu 2.0 | Raspberry Pi - Model B - OpenElec Kodi 15
The dropbox Pandora addon doesn't work on my setup (XBMC 12.2 and Ubuntu 12.04)

There are no logs, it just says Logging in and then I have an error message saying the script failed.
The other Pandora from the xbmchub repo kind of works as in it plays and few songs and then quits.
(2013-06-02, 23:06)MissWatson Wrote:
(2013-05-31, 02:49)dacmcbibs Wrote: I've been living with this issue for a while now.. on my ATV2 this addon plays two songs and then stops. Anyone else seeing this? Suggestions on how to fix would be awesome
thanks in advance

I have this as well using both openelec and raspbmc. Longest string of songs I've had is maybe 5. Then it backs out of the addon to the Music addons screen and stops playing at the end of the song. Anyone who's seen this gotten it fixed?
Im using http://gatherproxy.com/proxylistbycountry
This site have more free proxies better hidemyass
(2013-06-06, 18:16)itcrashed Wrote: The dropbox Pandora addon doesn't work on my setup (XBMC 12.2 and Ubuntu 12.04)

There are no logs, it just says Logging in and then I have an error message saying the script failed.
The other Pandora from the xbmchub repo kind of works as in it plays and few songs and then quits.

(2013-06-10, 06:03)gdselzer Wrote:
(2013-06-02, 23:06)MissWatson Wrote:
thanks in advance

I have this as well using both openelec and raspbmc. Longest string of songs I've had is maybe 5. Then it backs out of the addon to the Music addons screen and stops playing at the end of the song. Anyone who's seen this gotten it fixed?

Which version of the add-on are you guys using?
Version 2.1.0 - by SPBOGIE, for me!

I'm having the same issues as well.
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
(2013-06-19, 15:32)locomot1f Wrote: Version 2.1.0 - by SPBOGIE, for me!

I'm having the same issues as well.

Try the one here: https://github.com/k3oni/script.xbmc.pandora . Click on the Download ZIP button on the right .
There is also a newer version newatv2user posted a few pages back that you can try.

If there are issues it would help posting part of the log file from when pandora it's started .
will give this one a try, and keep you posted!

cheers!
(2013-04-27, 22:45)Dirthawg Wrote:
(2013-04-27, 17:01)m00kfu Wrote: Just installed the git version linked to in the first post, but I'm having authentication problems. My login/password works if I do it through a browser but not through the plugin. Anyone else running into this?

Try this one instead.

https://www.box.com/s/qs9qac68mn2nr0qb68bi

This version seems to work well, but golly that pulsing pandora logo needs to go away! My plasma screen is getting a little "P" burnt into it Sad

The "pandora logo in hidden mode" option in settings doesn't seem to change it.
thanks K3oni, your linked file worked for me on my ATV2.
it now plays more than 1 or 2 songs.
same here... thanks K3oni
How do you install it? XBMC -> Install Add-On from zip file -> Browse doesnt see the Master.gz file

nvm, I figured it out.
@newatv2user

Thank you so much for the version you updated. It is working perfectly, I've had pandora playing for the last 45 minutes without it stopping like it used to. Is the project out on GitHub or somewhere else? I wouldn't mind contributing to it. I also noticed that the pandora logo won't hide even when toggled and wouldn't mind trying to fix that.
I threw together a modified Pandora skin to go along with the Metro TV skin. I just modified the alaska theme xml files and images. If anyone is interested i can toss the files I modified up here. Just thought I'd share Big Grin

• 123(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon11