• 121(current)
[OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon
There is a 24 hour trial for Pandora One.
(2013-04-05, 22:19)newatv2user Wrote: Can any One subscriber test this:
https://www.box.com/s/qs9qac68mn2nr0qb68bi

I don't have One. So not sure if it works or not for One subscribers. Make sure to go to addon settings and enable One.

Thanks for this!

One subscriber here; it's working for me, been playing for about an hour. Tried a version from the fusion repository and it didn't work with my One Account.
Thank you very much, very nice.
I also have a One account and the plugin is working fine on high quality. Thanks for the update!
+1 on One. Works great. Thanks for all your hard work!
The XBMC team, plug-in devs, skinners, etc. do this for us for FREE in their spare time because they want to. Think about that for a second before you start bitching...
newatv2user:

I've tried your version and it seems to log-in fine but I cant see any of my stations; I've searched about 80% of this thread but there doesn't seem to be any info on this. Here are images of what I see, both on Pandora.com and the add-on.
watch gallery
[/quote]

And a pastebin of my debug log: http://pastebin.com/ZBuCn76x

I'm running this on OSX10.7.5, on Frodo. I get the same issue when I run it in Ubuntu 12.04.

Thanks!
Anybody having issues with no audio after playing a few songs?
Just installed the git version linked to in the first post, but I'm having authentication problems. My login/password works if I do it through a browser but not through the plugin. Anyone else running into this?
(2013-04-27, 17:01)m00kfu Wrote: Just installed the git version linked to in the first post, but I'm having authentication problems. My login/password works if I do it through a browser but not through the plugin. Anyone else running into this?

Try this one instead.

just installed that one... it works but i had to uncheck the pandora one selection. either way it logged in fine, but when i go to play with P1 enabled, it just doesnt play music. if i disable it, it plays fine. just started so not sure if ad's will pop or not, cant imagine they would?

also the channel list is a tad off, it starts over the top of the border (need to shift it down a tad)

other than that, works great!
Bump about remotes..

I'm looking to turn this into a headless music server but the Pandora control limitation problematic.
Re kronik's post, is anyone working on a way to control Pandora remotely using the XBMC (or other) remote? The only thing keeping me from ditching my Squeezebox is the ability to fully control Pandora from my phone. The biggest feature we need is to be able to load up stations without the XBMC UI. Thumbs up/down is a secondary feature, IMO.

I don't know enough about XBMC and its add-on architecture to know if this is even possible, but I do know a fair amount of Python and I'd be willing to take a look. If anyone knows that it is definitively impossible given the current architecture, I won't bother.
so the problem with that is that there isnt a shared plugin system... meaning remotes are hard coded to functionality and pluggins are up to the dev.... really what they should do is make a pluggin based remote system too so that when you make your xbmc script, you also make a remote script... and then the remote app would suck down the script from the server to display functionality...

but... its not like that... so... outside of masking functionality some how, such as listing channels as songs, and using the ff and rw buttons as up and down.. not sure how you'd go about doing the channels as songs, but thats the only thing that comes to mind... would take a pretty serious reworking of the pluggin im thinking.
If I understand you correctly, it sounds like that would take a serious reworking of the plugin system as a whole. That's not something I'm likely to take on. =)
(2013-03-22, 16:28)newatv2user Wrote: I believe I've fixed it. Download again:

Works FANTASTIC on Raspbmc (XBMC 12.x - Raspbmc (1.0?) Whatever the stable build is) and CrystalBuntu (Whatever the "latest" is that would have gotten installed on April 28th)

Thanks!
Current: Nvidia Shield TV (2nd Gen)
Retired: Asus M004u Chromebox - LibreELEC 7.0.1 | Raspberry Pi 2 - OpenELEC 6.0.3 | Apple TV w/ BCM70015 - CrystalBuntu 2.0 | Raspberry Pi - Model B - OpenElec Kodi 15
  • 121(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon11