[LIVE] Library not showing titles
Hi all,

After setting up successful a few Linux and Windowsboxes I started playing around with the Live version of XBMC. A dedicated box does not need a full OS underneath. My library is setup as it should be with; setup also with the right tools like Ember and MIP, Everything was and still is working fine with all boxes so far.

When finished scanning with Live XBMC, my movie database is showing every information except for the movie title. Renaming a movie shows it is not even stored in the library. I also rescanned the sources, no success.

Any idea would could cause the issue? I have no clue anymore......

Every hint is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Tom
I did now a new installation; only difference I am using now NFS instead of SMB, which should not make a difference. Except for speed I hope.

I realized now, that a few movies, movies I just added to the NAS do have a title. Hence I compared the nfos. Looks like the older ones got only the tag <sorttitle> and the newer ones got the <title> tag. Did a specification change?

But why did it work before on the Win32 9.10 version?

And more important: How to update the easy way all nfo's?

Many thanks everyone.

Cheers
Joe
Ok, I solved the problem myself finally.

Just in case someone else is running into similar issues:

The problem was indeed outdated nfo files, which did not get updated. Hence only a few titles of newly added movies did show up. I grapped the latest version of MIP and kicked of the Autopilot (which I did not know so far) updated (overwriting) all existing nfo's. Then I removed the source and added it freshly. All titles were showing up.

Reason why it worked on the boxes so far was probably because I upgraded from Babylon release (9.04) and the database got all the titles already stored.

Cheers everyone

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[LIVE] Library not showing titles0