• 5(current)
Xperience1080 (preview & svn)
As vector-based images, shouldn't PNG's scale easily to 720 anyway?
XBMCG33K Wrote:Seriously people! You shouldn't have to adjust 'this' and 'that' in order to use a skin. Xperience 720p works great out of the box and doesn't require shit for modification to your system in order to run it.

Xperience 1080p is not meant for your average users PC. If you don't have a 'super PC' such as the few users who can actually handle this mod, then I suggest you stop turning your systems in and out just to run it.

As Xperience does not run much faster on 1080p (if anyway, except some animations of my mod which require more performance) the suggestions are all worth trying if you use Xperience with systems like ION. If you run it on 720p it should of course no problem even with an ION.... didn't try the performance of Xperience1080 on 720p.

@Leeuw
PNG is not vector.
Sad 
I'm really starting to see the drawbacks of ion systems like the asrock330. for ex, browsing the net sucks big time. I had hoped the 9400 nvid card would help a lot... even saw a demo vid of a guy playing mw2 at reasonable speed. But 2d stuff just sucks, on websites, in skins, and don't even get me started about flash. No

Might sell mine, get £200 or so for it, add another 300 and build an antec cased system. ho-hum
Antec is just a case at the end of the day.

I have an antec 900 ok it supports the reasonably biggish graphics cards, but there are other cheaper cases that will do the same.

I was greedy when I built my PC and ended up keep biying a bit more and a bit more.

Just check the specs of an Antec and compare that to a cheaper version of a case.

It's not how much you spend on a case, it's how big and what's inside of it that matters.

Have a Antec 900/1200 and yet have a ZX81 or even worse a hamster on a wheel running it and the price that you paid for the case is useless.

A case is your first, but last priority when building a PC.
I'm not a newbie. I always act this dumb.

Home Cinema Setup
-------------------
37 inch TV - Intel I3 530 @ 2.9GHZ - 4 Gig Memory - Silverstone home cinema case (silver)
This is a really impressive skin/mod...you certainly know how to beautify a skin. If I remember, that was the highlight of your Aeon mod too Big Grin

Definitely throwing this skin on at least one PC. Great work!
Have a question? First try the XBMC online-manual and FAQ. Also: How to submit a debug log
Dannydeman Wrote:Anyone tried this on the Nvidia ION platform?

I believe the Acer Revo 3610 is ION based, now my LCD displays native resolution limits it to 720P and it works great on that, can't talk to 1080P from experience.
Anyone know how to enable what used to be called "Always update library in background" so that the update dialog in the top right doesn't pop up during watching of TV or Movies? I don't know when it was removed from the XBMC options, but I found a thread back from 2008 about it's removal. I could have sworn I just used it the other day with a recent build.

Regardless I see no option in this skin, is there a manual way to do it?

Thanks.
It's an advancedsettings control -

<backgroundupdate>true</backgroundupdate>

Having said that, it looks like Black has simply forgotten to hide the dialogs when videos are playing.
Hitcher Wrote:It's an advancedsettings control -

Having said that, it looks like Black has simply forgotten to hide the dialogs when videos are playing.

Thank Hitcher for the reply (and your amazing skinning work). That makes sense, if that were changed/fixed, it would solve the problem without any additional changes.
Hitcher Wrote:It's an advancedsettings control -

Yes, that's true, forgot it but I'm aware of it. Smile
like where this one is goingSmile
Looks really nice, very sharp. Cool

I don't use different profiles so just wondering is there an easy way to remove the info from the home screen such as profile name and avatar etc? Maybe I missed something.
There will be an option in the final version to disable it.
Thank you, sounds great.
`Black Wrote:There will be an option in the final version to disable it.

Hey Black.... any ETA for the final version ?
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 (preview & svn)1