[Mod] Influence
@Elagus: May be you can reduce the size of title's label and put the <scroll>true</scroll> option

@chunck1982: Ok for the theater button and i 'll take an look on the opensubtitles osd script. It's seem a great script

@slyk2203 & chunck1982: Not so easier to reduce left side bar, but i'll do it.

@all: Thanks for your compliments
Ty yiarkyiark, finally i have my perfect XBMC:
Editing ViewsVideoLibrary.xml form 720p folder:

1- Increase the width size of title´s label so now it scroll betewn the "date" and "peliculas"

2- On focus animatios i change:
Code:
start="-2,16,128,168" end="-12,-10,148,198"
to
Code:
start="-2,16,128,168" end="180" center="100,60"

3- and y move the scroll bar to the left and reduced the widht size

This is the my fanartview :

Thanks so much Big Grin
elaguss Wrote:Ty yiarkyiark, finally i have my perfect XBMC:

Thanks so much Big Grin

looking really good my friend

yiarkyiark Wrote:@chunck1982: Ok for the theater button and i 'll take an look on the opensubtitles osd script. It's seem a great script

@slyk2203 & chunck1982: Not so easier to reduce left side bar, but i'll do it.

@all: Thanks for your compliments

opensubtitles comes in very handy
in my case i get a movie thats english but there are non english parts for instance 2012 and within 2mins i have have the subs with out having to exit xbmc Nod

the opensubs button hack it the 5th one down

http://code.google.com/p/opensubtitles-o...loads/list

and thank you for an amazing skin

paul
Influence0.1a3.zip

- New design for many texture
- Changing script RecentlyAdded to manage the new home menu genre
- Show weather page when weather button have focus
- Adding 2 view for video navigation halfwall and Wallstream (thks godtvds)
- Adding kiosk mod (thk crookas)
- adding a theater button under movies/episode information for use with the Home Theater Experience script
- Managing opensubtitles osd script
- All icons's folder are now skinnable,take a look into the folder Extra/foldericons and do what you want :-) (please share)
Very nice mod, like the extra menu thing.Big Grin
We had the same thoughts, I also added custom home/submenu buttons to MiniMeedia Waffa!
I know why u used set label for the action, more possibilities.
But it is not very user friendly.

That's why I used set playlist path which you created with xbmc intelligent playlists.
That's the main thing you want to add to your (sub)menu's Wink
Waffa Wrote:Very nice mod, like the extra menu thing.Big Grin
We had the same thoughts, I also added custom home/submenu buttons to MiniMeedia Waffa!
I know why u used set label for the action, more possibilities.
But it is not very user friendly.

That's why I used set playlist path which you created with xbmc intelligent playlists.
That's the main thing you want to add to your (sub)menu's Wink
Thank you for your feedback, i'll take a look on your skin and may be i'll manage playlist like you
sorry took me so long to leave feedback on the new release
off the bat looks freakin amazing! love the extra skin hack menu for the theater and osd scripts Nod very cool!

only things wrong iv come across so far is this

but again once this is sorted the feature will rock

and also when looking at your movies in library mode all the icons apear correct like this

but if you mover the curser over the back icon your movie icons dissapear like this

when in tv library mode only the tv show the curser is over shows the banner like this

keep up the fantastic work

paul
Two questions :
1. How can I change cover size in library mode - list view ?
2. Is possible use other text font - how ?

Thanks

Alda
http://influence.googlecode.com/files/ViewsFileMode.xml

A path to fix the ThumbnailView bug, download it and put it in Influence/720p, thanks chunk1982 for your feedback
yiarkyiark Wrote:http://influence.googlecode.com/files/ViewsFileMode.xml

A path to fix the ThumbnailView bug, download it and put it in Influence/720p, thanks chunk1982 for your feedback

that did in deed fix the thumbnail view for movies in library mode thank you Wink
just wait for the weather and tv bugs to be ironed out and then i think this willbe ready for my default skin as i really like this
chunk1982 Wrote:that did in deed fix the thumbnail view for movies in library mode thank you Wink
just wait for the weather and tv bugs to be ironed out
I don't have the weather bug , very strange, it works fine for me.
For tv bugs, i'll fix it tonight, don't have tvshow actually
I dont have the bug too. One question, where can i change the label size of the date time showed in main home? great job yiarkyiark
hmmm very strange on the weather overlay bug, its not like it once i click on weather only on the pop up windows on home menu

many thanks for letting me know this

paul

EDITED:

just out of interest what res is your tv set to? as i only have a hd ready tv running at 1360x768 (recommended) via hdmi
I am too having the weather overlay bug on my tv, but not on my laptop.

I am also having an issue where TV season folder thumbs aren't appearing in library mode

http://cid-a1fc32b01cf40704.skydrive.liv...F40704!930
Thanks to all for feedback, the issue on the folder it not so simple to fix, i need time, so this is a new version of influence without the new foldericon features. I'll be back soon Nod
Influence0.1a4.zip

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Mod] Influence0