Info
Question 
I apologize, but my English is weak.

I would like to know which files essential to use the mode "library" in the skins.

I can download the complete information of the movie, but i wanted the synopsis and everything else was in the same folder of the movie. I wish I had an NFO file in the folders and the JPG files.

By the way, what is the best editor?

Sorry my English. Smile

Greetings
If you goto settings

Videos

Export video library and hopefully this is what you mean

This puts the .nfo into the directory.
I'm not a newbie. I always act this dumb.

Home Cinema Setup
-------------------
37 inch TV - Intel I3 530 @ 2.9GHZ - 4 Gig Memory - Silverstone home cinema case (silver)
MarkTaunton Wrote:If you goto settings

Videos

Export video library and hopefully this is what you mean

This puts the .nfo into the directory.

Yes, It's true.

And to import? It has to be one by one?
To illustrate better, this image was what I wanted.

But to have all this information, I have to "edit" the movie one by one, choosing "information of the film with the second mouse button. There is an easier way? I have everything in English and would like to put everything in Portuguese, besides the images become all wrong.

Previously used Windows Media Center as the MediaBrowser Plugin, this plugin brought a very cool program, the MediaCenterMaster, which allowed changing the XML file to our measure. There is nothing similar to the XBMC? Smile

The files in my folders of movies are:

Movie.avi ---> The file
Movie.srt ---> The subtitles
folder.jpg ---> The cover of the movie
fanart.jpg ---> The background image
mymovies.xml ---> The old file MediaBrowser

I think are missing the NFO file and a program for editing. Smile

Thanks.
When you add say for example

Movie Directory
- Movie

It has no .nfo or fanart etc

It will scan Movie Directory and - Movie if you have the correct name

e.g

Ghostbusters (1984)

It then stores the .nfo file in memory, but then you can export either to seperate file or single file.

I always export to single file and do a few films at a time, this way it makes it easier to remember what you have edited.

If you ever need to do a fresh install of XBMC, the .nfo file will directly load the movie details.

Home Cinema Setup
-------------------
37 inch TV - Intel I3 530 @ 2.9GHZ - 4 Gig Memory - Silverstone home cinema case (silver)
Goto configurações e os vídeos, clique na biblioteca de exportação e escolher arquivos individuais, isto é como você começa o nfo. Esses arquivos você pode editar usando apenas o bloco de notas.

Hopefully this makes sense in Portugese lol

Home Cinema Setup
-------------------
MarkTaunton Wrote:When you add say for example

Movie Directory
- Movie

It has no .nfo or fanart etc

It will scan Movie Directory and - Movie if you have the correct name

e.g

Ghostbusters (1984)

It then stores the .nfo file in memory, but then you can export either to seperate file or single file.

I always export to single file and do a few films at a time, this way it makes it easier to remember what you have edited.

If you ever need to do a fresh install of XBMC, the .nfo file will directly load the movie details.

My folders have the name of the movie in my language, when they scan my movies in the imdb or similar, not fully recognize the movie, also puts the wrong cover and synopsis in English. I wanted to change the language to Portuguese.

If I change the NFO file solve the problem?

I found this program right now here in the forum, have not tried, let's see what he does. Smile
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=50348

Thanks
Sim, é um programa muito bom, eu tenho estado a olhar para esta noite. O problema que você tem é que o raspador precisa raspar o idioma Português, ao invés de raspar a versão em Inglês, caso contrário, você terá os mesmos problemas.

Yes that is a very good program, I have been looking at it tonight. The problem that you have is that the scraper needs to scrape the Portugese language, rather than scrape the English version, otherwise you will have the same problems.

Home Cinema Setup
-------------------
Yes, the program is great. It really was what I search.
Referring the program, I have to edit the synopsis for example manually, to put my language, but would have done it and he then gets back to the source. : /

Both the synopsis as the images, I refresh and it'll turn with nothing. I have to see it better. Smile

Thanks for the help friend.

NOTE: THE PROGRAM IS GREAT, FANTASTIC!!!
I'm using the program Ember Media Manager to organize the movies, the program is spectacular.

BUT, I have a problem. The films to be available in the "library" I have to enter one by one, and it happens that the file folder.jpg and fanart.jpg not use the original, why?

ORIGINAL

IN XBMC
I will create an example here.

I have in the "library" the movie "30 days of night ', so I go to "files" and look for this movie.

Once found the only way I find sending it to the "library" is doing "movie information" with the 2 button mouse.

It does a scan.

Displays information of the film (The synopsis is correct in relation to the NFO).

I go to "library" and there's the movie. This was the first case in which the cover image and the background were correct. Once was an example. Smile

This is the only way to send a movie to the "library"?
Why does he do a scan and change the cover and the background image?

Thanks
I add a movie.tbn to the folder and fixe the problem.

But, this is the only way to send a movie to the "library"?
Apollyon Wrote:I add a movie.tbn to the folder and fixe the problem.

But, this is the only way to send a movie to the "library"?

So, do you just rename the image file to "movie.tbn" for the backdrop image?

I second that. I can't figure out how to add to the library either??
Read the xbmc manual. You go to videos-->add source. Then select your movie folder. Set content as movies, check off any options below that apply (use folder names for lookups, for example), set automated scan, and hit ok.

What you're doing is going into file view and manually scanning one movie at a time
TerranQ Wrote:Read the xbmc manual. You go to videos-->add source. Then select your movie folder. Set content as movies, check off any options below that apply (use folder names for lookups, for example), set automated scan, and hit ok.

What you're doing is going into file view and manually scanning one movie at a time

Thanks! I did do this when I found the instructions in the Wiki but it didn't work. I'll try it again tonight though.

Thanks again, I hope it works this time!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Info0