Broadcom cards
Is it just me or has the price tripled on eBay recently, 40-50 quid now.

Any good place to buy where its not expensive?
noticed the same thing, I paid $30AU back in september/november last year, recently told a friend about them and he told me that they're over $50US now on eBay!

Wish I'd bought a few when they were so cheap Smile
Trying to help clean up the afterbirth :laugh:
I just started looking at them and saw where everyone was referencing $20-30US on ebay for them just last month on these forums. Now, the cheapest one on ebay is $50+ with some trying to get $90+ out of them. In the US, the cheapest I could find was LogicSupply at $39+shipping....so that's where I got mine. Not sure where all the cheap ones coming out of Hong Kong went.
Supply demand rule commands price increases.
I spent £19 including shipping in January...
It is up to about $100 for one of these cards on ebay now and shipping of about $50+ from logicsupply kills the $39 price there!

Is there anywhere else online selling these for a reasonable price?
Trouble is at these sorts of prices there then becomes plenty more options other than AppleTV

Luckily I have mine Wink
i agree, if you didnt get in at 16-19 bucks when the gettin was good. You might as well hang up the ATV and get a netbook with ion or better yet wait for Dlink's Boxee box.

Too many other options coming soon / here now.
KODI1: Shield 2019 2D and 4K HDR / Zidoo Z9X 3DMVC /ATV4K 2D/ and 4K HDR/ DV AVR1: YAM RXA3080 DISP1: LG OLED77G6P /3D/HDR/DV
KODI2: Shield 2015 2D and 4K HDR / Zidoo X9S 3DMVC /ATV4K 2D and 4K/ HDR/ DV AVR2: Marantz NR1607 DISP2: LG OLED55C6P /3D/HDR/DV
KODI3: Shield 2015 2D and 4K HDR / Zidoo X9S 3DMVC /ATV4K 2D and 4K/ HDR/ DV AVR3: Denon AVR-X3300 DISP3: LG OLED65G6P /3D/HDR/DV
Wait, bcm70015 will be out in a few months.

The river has run dry for ebay sellers and the old layout bcm70012 crystalhd. I guess only so many crates fell off the trunk a few years back and now those are gone.

Some enterprising person could do a volume purchase of the new layout bcm70012 from logic supply and then re-sell them on ebay. Shipping to non-USA sites becomes much more affordable when dealing with volume quantities.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Broadcom cards0