TV Shows in Library Mode (Apple TV)
I noticed recently that when i go to TV Shows i cannot select "Title" or any of the other categories. It just flashes and it does drill down to the next level which is to list the TV shows in the library. When i choose "recent tv shows added" i get a message stating "path not found or invalid".

I have tried removing all the sources, cleaning the library and re-adding the libraries. Nothing has changed. I am still getting the same results as mentioned before. The library is loading the information because my ipod touch shows all the updates when i click TV Shows (XBMC remote on ipod). However the library (Aeon) says "library is empty, please go to Videos to load the library".

I do not have any other methods of correcting this issue. Please let me know how to correct this annoying issue.

Anyone's help will be appreciated.

Thank you.
Does the library mode work with Confluence skin?
This sounds like an Aeon problem. You might have better luck asking in the specific Aeon skin subforum.
xbmc.log: /Users/<username>/Library/Logs/xbmc.log
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
No, this happened with the default skin PM3HD. I have only recently changed to Aeon. This problem existed long before i changed the skin. In fact i changed to skin hoping to have better luck. I have also refreshed the XBMC software by downloading the nightly build. Same result.

I saw that there were people who had the same issue but there was no solution to the problem mentioned.

The files are there under file mode (not library mode) and they are playable. Once you go back to library mode, and try to press "title" nothing happens. When you press on genre, it goes to animation, comedy etc but then it won't drill down any further.

Any help is appreciated. Not sure if something got corrupted in xbmc but i thought that the refresh of the nightly build would have cured that but it did not.
I resolved the issue by connecting to the ATV via SSH and deleted the video library database. Next i reset the content (tv shows and movies) then re-scan.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Shows in Library Mode (Apple TV)0