[LIVE] can't set content
using SVN r28256 and confluence skin.

whenever i try to 'Set Content' on a videos folder (movies or TV shows) and select OK, the box disappears without saving my selection.

next time i open the options box to set content for that folder, it says 'None.'

all the scrapers are definitely there and intact, i looked in my /usr/share/xbmc/system/scrapers.

on a possibly related note, i also noticed that XBMC doesn't save my skin language after a reboot. i am trying to set confluence to use arialuni.ttf to display japanese fonts but after every reboot it just reverts back to default.

EDIT: just noticed that in fact NONE of my settings are saved after a reboot, including stuff like power managament, etc...
sounds like you have permissions issues in ~/.xbmc - did you sudo xbmc for some stupid reason at one point? in any case, check the debug log.
spiff Wrote:sounds like you have permissions issues in ~/.xbmc - did you sudo xbmc for some stupid reason at one point? in any case, check the debug log.

yeah i figured it was something like that. no idea why this started up all of a sudden.

i don't recall ever typing in that exact command. i logged in as root to install the SVN but otherwise no.

how do i set permissions to full read/write?

Quote:20:15:09 T:3078551440 M:1434578944 ERROR: SQL: Attempt to write a readonly database
Query: insert into path (idPath, strPath, strContent, strScraper) values (NULL,'/media/sdb1/','','')
20:15:09 T:3078551440 M:1435185152 ERROR: AddPath unable to addpath (insert into path (idPath, strPath, strContent, strScraper) values (NULL,'/media/sdb1/','',''))
chown yourlogin:users ~/.xbmc -R
that did the trick, cheers.

for future reference can i set permissions in winscp when logged in as root by right-clicking and going to properties?
no idea about your windows software thingie but there's no reason why you can't in principle.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[LIVE] can't set content0