• 2(current)
Yahoo launch ?!
this is too sweet :kickass: i really cant wait to see any type of working version. this is something i've been wanting since kml browser. :thumbsup: to you guys!
(solexalex @ nov. 18 2004,00:16 Wrote:hi
i would be happy to help ! i am very involved in streaming. these time i have a bunch to do all around, but i can keep a few time for that.
pm me for getting contact with me

see ya

nb: http://xbmc-stream.gueux.be/
hi. have you or anybody else done playlists of mms links before. i create a pls file and write out all the links. then load it in the playlist in the xbmc and play. i load it by
pls = xbmc.playlist(2)
pls.load(playlist_name)
xbmc.player().play(pls)
2 is meant to signify video. what happens is that the first track in playlist just plays over and over again. any ideas anybody.
cheers.
hi
i'm working (hard ?) on playlists as well these times... and everything looks as if playlist lib is "bugging"...
what you gave us as code, it looks like you simply created a playlist file, then load it inside the xbmc python's playlist. is that correct ?
i succeeded in play a list of mms: links but i added them directly in my python's playlist the code become like this :
Quote:pls = xbmc.playlist(2)
#pls.load(playlist_name)
pls.add(mms_link_1)
pls.add(mms_link_2)
#and so on....
xbmc.player().play(pls)
this work.
what i do in my script , i try to create many playlists (python's playlists)
Quote:#first playlist
pls[1]= xbmc.playlist(2)
pls[1].add(mms_link1)
pls[1].add(mms_link2)
#second playlist
pls[2]= xbmc.playlist(2)
pls[2].add(mms_link1)
pls[2].add(mms_link2)
but when i try to read one of those playlist, i get a playlist made with all mms_link added (4 items in my playlist for the example)
if i add a line : pls[2].clear() before adding some links, i get 2 items playlists but all the playlists have the same items inside... so strange !
i hope i helped you, and i hope you'll help me ! Wink
see ya
hi all. just an update on the script. its been delayed a bit because i have just moved country and am getting set-up again..it should be out in the next few days. cheers.
and here it is..the first version of lauchbrowser. more scripts will follow with support for the european versions of the site but for now. hope you enjoy

http://www.geocities.com/bogorman/launchbrowser.zip
yahooo !
lol
not tested yet but... tested the beta versions ! amazing how usefull this script will be !!!

i love it !
thanks a lot mister flash !
launchbrowser, flash ur wonderful !!
this is a great script, and the videoquality, if on the highest setting, awsome!!

but am i the only one having touble when i open by genre, i see the first 25, and when i press "browse more ...." i see the next 25 videos, but thats as far as i can come, when i press the next or previous 25, i get a blank screen, and can only go to the main page of the script.
bug is reported to flash.
he will give us a new version soon with (just a few) bugs corrected !
thanks a lot flash !
Thumbs Up 
:bowdown: :thumbsup: :agree:

but i have an idea :idea: how easy would it be to dwnload the file and then play as per ifilm "but" pick a filename and/or location to download to?

that would be the tip of the iceberg!

my favorite script so far!
(deanrparry @ dec. 06 2004,18:17 Wrote::bowdown: :thumbsup: :agree:

but i have an idea :idea: how easy would it be to dwnload the file and then play as per ifilm "but" pick a filename and/or location to download to?

that would be the tip of the iceberg!

my favorite script so far!
thanks. i did think about this. the problem is that this is a mms stream whereas ifilm is actually a mov file and so can be easily downloaded. there is no easy way that i know of to store a video locally. it can be done by mplayer mms://link - dumpfile localfilename. so mplayer is able to do it but i dont think we have this ability in xbmc. it would be nice if we had..
no we have not...yet Huh (oh yesss ! please ! add this darkie !!Wink
some scripts already used a way to dl a stream file, but as flash says, mms:// does not work the same way... it is not a file on server, it is like a 'port'
if we try to download simply this file, all we sould get is a 'server content' file....
if someone else know a trick .... please feedback !
Quote:bug is reported to flash.
he will give us a new version soon with (just a few) bugs corrected !

do you mean that i should direct the bugs to him? or that you have passed them on? :d

another thing, it seems to freeze up if you put more than one word in the search
your first bug was reported and seen by flash. the one you just gave us will be rode (sorry for my english) by him ! sure !
(knazz @ dec. 06 2004,17:35 Wrote:this is a great script, and the videoquality, if on the highest setting, awsome!!

but am i the only one having touble when i open by genre, i see the first 25, and when i press "browse more ...." i see the next 25 videos, but thats as far as i can come, when i press the next or previous 25, i get a blank screen, and can only go to the main page of the script.

well in that second screen u can't load any of the videos too.
appears the message of getting mms url  and do anything Sad
i hope this will be fixed soon...
:kickass:
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yahoo launch ?!0