XBMC not finding all new TV content (new problem)
I've been running my setup for months now with my torrents downloading into specific folders, XBMC scanning every 15 minutes for new content and then adding my TV shows into the library automatically.

I noticed the other day that the latest episode of one show wouldn't add to the library. Even when I manually scanned the folder for new content, it wouldn't update. I chalked it up to a TVDB error and that it would eventually iron itself out.

My buddy told me last night that he's having scanning trouble now too. When I got home from his place I noticed that 4 of the 5 TV shows that should have added last night did not. Only 1 show scrapped and added to my library.

Today I've been messing with it, trying to find a problem and manually scanning the folders but I can't get these shows to scrape and add to my library.

Has anyone else run into this problem? His problem started last week, shortly after TVDB went down for a bit... I noticed my problem early this week but I didn't feel the full effect of it until last night.

Any idea on how to fix this?
Oh, I will add that both of us are running XBMC on Windows 7, but he said he read online that some linux users are having this problem too.
A little more info would help.

ie the naming convention and a debug log.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC not finding all new TV content (new problem)0