Library not showing shows in confluence, aeon, alaska or transparency 2.2!
Hello all, I've been using XBMC for years now, at first it was on a actual xbox, and now i have 9.11 on a dedicated htpc. I have never had problems llike this before, but I cannot get my library to work properly. Under TV shows it shows thumbs for each show, but once you click on the thumb, no shows are found. I spent 8 hours yesterday fiddleing with it, forum searching and wiki reading. I read everything on this subject yet nothing changes. I changed all my files/folder names, added content correctly, and done everything suggested on the forum threads and the wiki. This is driving me nuts. If anyone can help I would really appreciate it.
xrudepunk667 Wrote:Hello all, I've been using XBMC for years now, at first it was on a actual xbox, and now i have 9.11 on a dedicated htpc. I have never had problems llike this before, but I cannot get my library to work properly. Under TV shows it shows thumbs for each show, but once you click on the thumb, no shows are found. I spent 8 hours yesterday fiddleing with it, forum searching and wiki reading. I read everything on this subject yet nothing changes. I changed all my files/folder names, added content correctly, and done everything suggested on the forum threads and the wiki. This is driving me nuts. If anyone can help I would really appreciate it.

I have the exact same issue and I’ve also tried all the suggestions mentioned by you above. Could it be a Aeon skin issue? It shows correctly in the default skin that XBMC installs with. I’m pretty new to XBMC so please bare with me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library not showing shows in confluence, aeon, alaska or transparency 2.2!0