The Pacific.
Hi Guys,

I am fairly new to this xbmc stuff. I have managed to add all my other tv series' to the library but i am unable to add The Pacific.

Has anybody managed to add and can you give me a clue as to how you managed it.

I have it in Folder. The Pacific and the filename is The Pacific.s01e01.avi

Thanks in advance, Big Grin
That should work.

1. enable debug logging
2. restart xbmc
3. do a scan
4. upload the debug log to pastebin

thanks
Hi Prae5,

Thanks for the quick reply, like you said it should and it has now finally worked after the 5th or 6th scan and trying to add through the files folder>Tv show information and getting nowhere.

CheersBig Grin
Damn annoying the groups naming them pt.I, pt.II, etc.
Hitcher Wrote:Damn annoying the groups naming them pt.I, pt.II, etc.

+1
When i download a series where they use part-numbers is always put s0*e0* behind it just in cae off.
I have to say i never had problems scraping this way. both info is standing in the filename.
Hitcher Wrote:Damn annoying the groups naming them pt.I, pt.II, etc.

The part numbers are exactly how HBO is naming the series, I am adding S01Enn to the filename and it scrapes fine.
Same here, it's just annoying when I have every else set up automatically to have to rename them.
I had the same problem but used media companion to assist the scraping in xbmc, since using that app, I've had no problem.
WheresWaldo Wrote:The part numbers are exactly how HBO is naming the series, I am adding S01Enn to the filename and it scrapes fine.

This is correct. We've discussed this a bit as well. While it'd be nice to have them named based on what the episode is about, we (and the scene) stick to official titles whenever possible. The SxxEyy format should handle everything though, so it's not that big of a deal. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The Pacific.0