About the movies section
Yes, The log links are dead and I don't remember what it was that gave it away for me.
But to me it was pretty obvious in the log.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Yeah I notice that too. If you dont mind, I'll use my webserver instead of the pastebin site Smile Seems that I also deleted the original log and the splits. So I'm going to make the log again. Anyways I renamed a lot of files, trying to make sure that it works this time. Even tried to delete the .xbmc folder so that it starts fresh, but this time, the tvshows got only the fanarts (all but 1) but no plot or anything else that before had worked.

I've been using tv.com as the scraper since the default (multilanguage) was bringing tittles in a language other than english. Maybe I'll try the same, delete the folder, and test with tvrage and the imddtv.

At least this time it didnt bring shows that I do not have Smile

ELP
Acer something AMD A8-3800K with Trinity Radeon HD6650 (512MB), 10GB DDR3, Ubuntu 15.04, NO KODI HELP Audio: Working great Analog 5.1 (with Infinity Reference Sub and Center).
Go figure...

Deleted the folder again, restart, set debug on, add video source, set content using tvrage.com and do the scan for new content manually.... and this time, it finds the episodes, all of them!!!!!

Update: Well, found the whole 210 episodes, which ammounts for all 4 tvshows... in one tvshow named "1" with 5 season folders inside. I'll save the log anyways.

Update2: I was checking the log and its funny because it finds all episodes and it sees from which series they belong, in the logo I can also see the plots, all actors and everything, though while in xbmc I can only see one show named "1" with 210 episodes. Log is 468KB long or so, but I'm not going to post it yet. I'm going to try this again, deleting the whole folder again. There was a setting about tvshow folder has one show, and had not activated it so I guess I failed on that one. Will post results soon.

Update3: Well, after another test, same results... decided to go back to the multilingual scraper. Also, as learned in another thread, went directly to each tvshow folder and did a tvshow information and this time it found the tvshow and its episodes. Even more, I finally have lots of thumbs/fanart to chose from, and episodes show and everything. I'm a bit confused on how I made it work but it works and thats the important part.

ELP
Acer something AMD A8-3800K with Trinity Radeon HD6650 (512MB), 10GB DDR3, Ubuntu 15.04, NO KODI HELP Audio: Working great Analog 5.1 (with Infinity Reference Sub and Center).
I had to rename all my TV shows as I couldn't figure out how to get xbmc to recognise them (must brush up on XML!) Anyway I found this free renamer to be very good http://www.therenamer.com/ only downside is that u need Internet explorer to run itSad
The TV.com scraper is pretty much unmaintained as far as I know, so results can be pretty unreliable. I would recommend the TVDB scraper.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
About the movies section0