• 6(current)
ClearLOGO - Transparent TV Show Logos (Clear Logo) Concept Thread
Here are a few more and, as always, black logos have a white border around them. Oh, and yes I have kids. ;-)

For "Pixar Shorts" listed at TVDB

And here are two choices for Teen Titans.

Here's one I forgot last night

And a better one for Nitro Circus

Just noticed an issue with the logo mod that I didn't notice before. I'm using the new "largeimage" version with Aeon65 (also tried with the old version with same results). It appears that at Season level if the TV show has multiple sources, the logo will only appear when focused on a season with a local source.

I have several TV shows that have some seasons stored locally and others on mounted network drives. "24" is one of these shows. Season 7 is stored on u:\ a mounted network drive, while Season 8 is stored locally on d:\. At show level the logo appears fine. At season level, the logo does not appear for "All Seasons" and for "Season 7" but appears for "Season 8". And at episode level the logo appears for everything. Anyone have an idea of how to solve this? Or better yet, am I doing something wrong, has anyone else noticed this?

Code:
14:31:00 T:5880 M:2166804480   DEBUG:   msg: PICTURE::LoadImage: Unable to open image: d:\tv\24\../logo.png Error: (2)
14:31:00 T:5880 M:2166804480   ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: d:\tv\24\../logo.png

EDIT: I just noticed that in the Multiplex (normal) viewtype xml there were some control types for logos left as "image". I changed these to "largeimage", but it didn't solve the problem. However, I see this now:

Code:
14:45:30 T:6480 M:2046943232   DEBUG:   msg: PICTURE::LoadImage: Unable to open image: multipath://d:\tv\24\/u:\24\/logo.png Error: (3)
14:45:30 T:6480 M:2046939136   ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: multipath://d:\tv\24\/u:\24\/logo.png
14:45:30 T:3752 M:2045169664   DEBUG:   msg: PICTURE::LoadImage: Unable to open image: multipath://d:\tv\24\/u:\24\/../logo.png Error: (3)
14:45:30 T:3752 M:2045169664   ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: multipath://d:\tv\24\/u:\24\/../logo.png
Here are two more for the kiddies.

I never heard the way your storing shows, didn't even think you could have multiple sources...out of curiosity change this:

Viewtype_Multiplex.xml - starting at line 954
Quote:<control type="textbox">
<posx>105</posx>
<posy>209</posy>
<width>375</width>
<height>197</height>
<font>Font_MultiplexPlotSmall</font>
<info>Container(52).ShowPlot</info>
<textcolor>d0FFFFFF</textcolor>
<autoscroll delay="8000" time="2000" repeat="8000">Skin.HasSetting(allowscroll)</autoscroll>
<visible>Container.Content(seasons)</visible>
</control>

to:

Quote:<control type="textbox">
<posx>105</posx>
<posy>209</posy>
<width>375</width>
<height>197</height>
<font>Font_MultiplexPlotSmall</font>
<label fallback="31425">$INFO[Container(52).ListItem.Path]</label>
<textcolor>d0FFFFFF</textcolor>
<autoscroll delay="8000" time="2000" repeat="8000">Skin.HasSetting(allowscroll)</autoscroll>
<visible>Container.Content(seasons)</visible>
</control>

And what does it show on season level where plot was supposed to be:

you really only need <texture>$INFO[ListItem.path]logo.png</texture> on TV and season level, I had two just cuz I was whipping those mods up quickly...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Did what you asked, this is what I see:

Sorry no clue?

That means it's searching in multipath://d:\tv\24\/u:\24\/ for a logo.png

Can't think of a way around that...

I'm trying to figure out why this is only an issue at Season level for seasons stored over the network. There is no problem at Show or Episode level. And I only have Season 7 stored in one location - mounted network drive.

I'll keep thinking about it. Seems strange.

EDIT: I just removed 24 from my library and re-scanned. Now the logo only appears at episode level which makes sense. The multipath is preventing it from showing the logo anywhere else. Is there a way to return just one path of the multipath?
Weird for me too because really season level is just an extension of TV level pulling info from tvshow.nfo...unlike episode level which gets it's info from the respective SxxExx.nfo

In fact there must be a simple way to solve this because XBMC pulls my fanart.jpg, folder.jpg, poster.jpg just fine and I have all of those in both paths.
UPDATE 4-21

Either re-download the pack or ONE BY ONE

8simplerules
batmanbeyond
batmanbeyond
beastmachines
beastwars
beingerica
bluemountainstate
brotherhood
cougartown
duckman
epitafios
epitafios2
garyunmarried
hopeandfaith
houseofsaddam2
houseofsaddam3
intreatment
ironmanarmoredadventure
jackass
johnadams
johnfromcincinnati1
johnfromcincinnati2
kendra
lietome
littlebritainusa
niptuck
nitrocircus
nitrocircus2
northernexposure
partydown
pixarshorts
planetearthbig
roots
roots2
samanthawho
supermantheanimatedseri
teentitans
teentitans2
tellmeyouloveme
thebatman
thebiggestloser
theclass
theflintstones
thegirlsnextdoor
thelarrysandersshow
theleague
thelword
themarriageref
theno1ladiesdetectiveag
therickygervaisshow
therickygervaisshow2
thief
thirdwatch
thomasthetankengine
titus
tmnt1987series
trailerparkboys
treme
veronicamars
veronicamars3
wolverinethexmen
wweraw
wwesmackdown
xmenevolution

Looks like I just missed the big update, oh well. Here are a few mini-series I have.

[EDIT] Here's an oldie.

Well I can't seem to think of anything to solve this multipath issue. I'm by no means a coder/skinner so I know little to nothing about this, but I guess I'll just try combining the folders of TV shows that are from multiple sources to one source.

If anyone figures out an alternative to get this working, please post it here!

Oh and the new update is awesome! So many new logos.
It would be nice to see a Github for this much like CCMatrix did for the studio logos. He has a great system for requesting them also. Just a thought.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=68924
jabba200 Wrote:Some requests please:

Alfred Hitchcock Presents
Dog Whisperer
Father Ted
Fawlty Towers
Garth Marenghi's Darkplace
Kitchen Nightmares
Lucky Louie
OutNumbered
Police Squad!
Ramsays Kitchen Nightmares