Scrapers cannot access internet?
I'm a linux and xbmc noob but I've got alot of experience with winblows.
I've got xbmc setup (or so i thought) and none of the scrapers are working. All of them are on but it seems like they are not able to get to the internet... I'm also not able to watch anything using the tvshack plugin (maybe related?). I can't find any info on what ports xbmc uses and can't find a thread that seems to be a related problem.
Here is my xbmc.log

http://pastebin.com/r7Aj6tHY

Thanks in adv. for any help!

Edit: just in case it's important, I'm running a standalone install on kamic.

EDIT: I found if you have any xmls in the folder with the movie the scraper wont overwrite. My solution was deleting all the xmls and starting from scratch (you could just move them to another dir)
I know questions like this can be a bit irritating but i'm really stuck. I'm sorry for adding a useless thread to the forum...
Are you able to access the internet outside of xmbc? Open firefox or something if it doesn't work the issue is not xbmc related.
i've had no internet problems aside from xbmc. To me, it seems like a port is closed in my router but even running this box as DMZ had no effect...
Debug log needed. Please read stickies.
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Okay, I figured it out. Apparently, since I had 2 xmls per movie in the folder (meta data from mymovies and dvdid) the scraper wouldn't overwrite... so I deleted them all and refreshed all the movies. PROBLEM SOLVED!
Thanks for the help guys.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scrapers cannot access internet?0