Bluray problems
Question 
I'm really an amature when it comes to computers. I'm trying to use my computer to store my bluray movie collection and use XBMC as my controller in my theater room. I purchased a LG Bluray reader/writer and I am using Anydvd to copy my movies to my hardrive. The problem I'm having is when I open XBMC and try to play a BluRay movie it seems to freeze and "glitch" every couple seconds. It does it regardless if I'm using the disc or the harddrive as the source. I talked to the tech where I purchased my equipment and he said I needed a different CODEC? But once again I'm realy ignorant when it comes to computers. Does anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks
Justin
Might be CPU. When playing a BluRay press O on the keyboard and the CPU is the bottom right counter. If it's at or near 100% that's the bottleneck.

JR
Looks to me like you are using the wrong rendering method but it can be a number of issues.
Read this http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=42708 and post accordingly for better help.
Intel NUC Skull Canyon - Windows 10 Pro - Kodi 18
VU+ Solo2 - Canal Digital/CMore Max
Samsung UE65KS9005 Pro Calibrated
jhsrennie Wrote:Might be CPU. When playing a BluRay press O on the keyboard and the CPU is the bottom right counter. If it's at or near 100% that's the bottleneck.

JR

JR, At no point does my CPU go over 45%.....I'm using a Zotac mag hd1 cpu

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bluray problems0