SVN:28256 Skin Issues
Question 
Hi all I am racking my brain with this one and cant quite work out what is going on. So hoping someone here might be able to provide some assistance.
I am currently running a xbmc live install and have just the other day upgrade it to SVN:28256 using the PPA guide that is sticky at the top of this form.

Now this is where my problem starts after the upgrade I am now encountering issues with my skin of choice Aeon Showmix.

I am now unable to view the skin at all after a restart since the upgrade when restarting I am present with the normal xbmc live splash screen which I can view fine it as soon as xbmc is loads I am presented with a blank black screen. I know xbmc is running because I can navigate with the remote and here the navigation sounds playing and see it running through a ps list whitest logged in via ssh.

While logged in via ssh I was able to rename the Aeon skin folder folder and restart and revert back to Confluence skin which displays fine.

The strange thing is that once in Confluence I can then select Aeon Showmix again and it will display fine till I do a restart of the machine. Were I am then back to the problem of being presented with just a blank screen.

I have tried a few thing to no success rename the .xbmc folder in my home dir.

Rename the /usr/share/xbmc folder and reinstalled xbmc-live via apt.
Re-download and Reinstall the Aeon Showmix Skin

All to no avail

Full debug log below of a restart after changing the skin back Aeon Showmix from confulence

http://pastebin.com/m7aT5U2q

I have had a look through the debug log and cant see anything out of the ordinary. However I am no expert and could be missing something quite simple.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Big Grin
I have deleted and re-download Aeon Showmix again.

Reinstalled it again and its all working fine again now!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SVN:28256 Skin Issues0