XBMC in a modded car <gg>
So tempting to do this lol. Just about managed to clear a NAS with the mrs though, i dont think this one will fly! Smile
innyinskip Wrote:So tempting to do this lol. Just about managed to clear a NAS with the mrs though, i dont think this one will fly! Smile

Is it me or does this post mean nothing to anybody...? whats NAS...and why do you want it to fly...? No
Well usually on this forum NAS means Networked Attached Storage, and the term "i dont think this one will fly" sometimes mean it won't work
lol cool....m8
i would love something like this when i get a car one day

all it comes down to is, money
i love xbmc
innyinskip Wrote:So tempting to do this lol. Just about managed to clear a NAS with the mrs though, i dont think this one will fly! Smile

Translation: He has almost convinced his wife to allow him to purchase network attached storage, but he doubts she would give him permission to spend more money on pimping his ride.

Capice?Big Grin
NS
Make sure you swap out that original xbox hard drive with a SSD, soon, very soon!
Tomorrow if you are using a soft-mod.
A 9-year old 10 gig hard drive + bouncing while it's spinning (car driving around) = ebay search for splinter cell and original xbox in your future.

I would look for someone that has done it already, and find out what SSD they used, so it can be locked.

I have thought about doing the same thing for a long while, glad to see in action.

I have 4 xboxs myself, down from 7, 3 had to die to keep the other 4 alive over the years. Always backup your hdd keys, or you'll spend a few hours moving eeprom chips from a really dead motherboard, to a one that works fine but the soft-modded harddrive died. And always ask your friends if you can have their old dead xboxs, you never know when you'll need parts.
Brilliant Car !!! Goood Job Keep it Up Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC in a modded car <gg>0