Option to set clock manually in XBMC
i think this should be easy to implement, i've seen scripts for mxm that do it, i'll see what i can do to possibly port it from their scripts.

this and dvd menus would make the ms dash completely obsolete.
hey

is it not possible to make a dialog to change the time on the xbox?

my xbox is not on the internet, and it the power is gone form it, it can´t rember the time anymore.

if the time is wrong (eks 2084-12-01 00:00) some of my games will not work..

/madsen
just a idea so u can set the time and date manually n your box other then useing the msdash. not all of us have got xbox set on network (too lazy to do it). my box still think it 2002 for some reason. i do set it by goes bck to it lol
"yeh but what does it do?" thats the question u ask the midwife when ya missis has givern birth as she hands you the child hehe
i have that problem too, and don't know how to get it to go off of the network.
why would using the ms dash to set the date & time not be a good option ??
that is true.. you should only need to do it once.
tell that my xbox then lol and yes th epower lead is always plugged and powered up. i swear the things poccessed lol
"yeh but what does it do?" thats the question u ask the midwife when ya missis has givern birth as she hands you the child hehe
hi,
could anybody tell me if there is a way to alter the system time on my xbox running xbmc without having it hooked up to the web. it looks a bit duff with the time being wrong on the front page. my chip is an xecuter 2.6 if that makes any difference.
thanks
unleashx allows you to change the system clock, but afaik there's no current way to do this using xbmc.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Option to set clock manually in XBMC0