nightly and aeon
Hello,

i'm starting to use xbmc and i'm trying latest nightly build, but i have some problems with aeon:
1. every element looks grainy, but maybe it is on purpose
2. this
Image is how my settings menu looks like, and i can't enter submenu of button selected on image (and one bellow it), when i select ok on it it does nothing

i don't know if i'm installed it wrong, but i just get script to get it from gac and downloaded it. Is there some documentation how to correctly install it?
You shouldn't be using nightly builds at the moment because there's a merge underway -

http://xbmc.org/theuni/2010/03/01/impend...ge-addons/
It was really because of nightly. One time i tried nightly of software before stable and now i finally know that these warnings about how it is unstable etc. are true Smile

I only miss
3. how to exit xbmc with aeon skin? Just close xbmc, don't shutdown pc ...
evlo Wrote:It was really because of nightly. One time i tried nightly of software before stable and now i finally know that these warnings about how it is unstable etc. are true Smile

I only miss
3. how to exit xbmc with aeon skin? Just close xbmc, don't shutdown pc ...
When in the home screen just hit your "end" button on your keybord. or bring up the context menu using "S" and select shutdown from there Or you could even add shut down to the home bar, just look in settings home furniture to add this.
Hope this helps a littleSmile
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
nightly and aeon0