What Happened?
What Happened to this Great skin?
I loved this skin and used it all the time on my xbox and was sad to see when this skin stopped being updated why? what happened?

I have 1 simple request....is they ANY chance for someone to look and see how fanart support for tvshow library can be added when you are selecting a tv show? if not it's ok, will look into it myself even though i never attempted anything like this guess this is the time to learn
Thanks for reading

ps: figured it out after tinkering with it for 30min now added this to the MyVideoNav.xml
For the Library mode part of this skin

<include>CommonVideoBackground</include>
<control type="image">
<posx>0</posx>
<posy>0</posy>
<width>720</width>
<height>640</height>
<texture background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Property(Fanart_Image)]</texture>
<include>backgroundfade</include>
<fadetime>FanartCrossfadeTime</fadetime>
<visible>!Skin.HasSetting(VideoFilesFanart) | Control.IsVisible(508)</visible>
<include>Window_OpenClose_Animation</include>
</control>

Near the top of the xml works like a charm now in re video file mode and in library mode for all view types
for the file mode add this to the top of your MyVideo.xml
I am going to be editing this more once i learn and study on how to change stuff around and and add more things to this skin to see if i can update it for us 4:3 sdtv Users
already changed the thumbnail view in library mode to do wide icons with info of the tv show at the bottom of the screen I will continue to update this to my liking but if anyone is interested in this project please feel free to let me know

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What Happened?0