RealMedia RTSP/RDT streaming from internet
realmedia rtsp/rdt is not the exact same as rtsp/rtp. you see rtsp = real-time streaming protocol, rtsp is a free standard network protocol used for coordinating multimedia streaming, while the rdt protocol is realnetworks proprietary version of rtp.

i submit a patch @ sf... you can test after we submit changes to cvs!

read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
patch is in cvs now Smile
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Thumbs Up 
great work ezar2003!!!, thank you :bowdown:

...now does anyone know any other good realmedia (*.rm, *.ra, *.ram, *.rv) internet streams that are working fine or partialy? Wink
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
all bbc radio stations are webcast with realmedia.

radio 4 worked ok for me, although it took 5 minutes to cache.

rtsp://rmlivev8.bbc.net.uk/farm/*/ev7/live24/radio4/live/r4_dsat_g2.ra

radio 2 froze at 0% cache.

follow the links on www.bbc.co.uk/radio
fyi,
with this modifications you can play ftp (stream) with this mplayer...
only add a ftp://... in .strm file and play it Smile

@jiz_king,
connecting to server rmlivev8.bbc.net.uk[212.58.224.104]:554 ...
cache size set to 8192 kbytes
connected to server: rmlivev8.bbc.net.uk
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
seems to work ok today. this is great.

i just wish i hadn't bought a dab radio lats week! bah! Smile
hey all...

first off, real has been the thing i've been waiting for for almost a year... i saw tonight, for the first time, realvideo streams on my xbox!!! good stuff...

now for my question.  i was trying to access this stream...

rtsp://rd01.t-bn.de/live/dwelle/dwelle-video-dsl.rm?title=""

it plays.  however, the video is badly out of sync with the audio.  any suggestions to clean it up?  i turned on debug level 0 on my xbmc, but there didn't seem to be any errors.  any thoughts?

thanks,

william

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RealMedia RTSP/RDT streaming from internet0